Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Geet 22nd March 2011 Written Update

Geet

starts to leave, dev holds her arm to stop her.


He tells her am sorry for whatever I did, please forgive me, I can not live

with the burden on my chest. ( jaisi karni vaisi bharni kameene. And how dare you touch her). Geet is shocked looked at his hand he leaves

and says sorry. Geet turns to him right

then MSK arrives ( I know ab yeh maaf kiya sun ke grumpy MSK angry MSK ban ke
bhaag jaayega). Geet tells what you did

was unforgivable but I still forgive you.

A shocked MSK leaves ( MSK remember the word COMMUNICATION. Do not just with out thinking jump from the
top of the floor and then look if saari haddi sallmat ya nahi. Means get the whole truth before reaching at
conclusion, hell no MU on way article padha na) Geet tells dev do not why babaji has punished

me by snaching my baby I can not lose any more.

NE
asks sangram to have his sister there so that she can pick her dress. He tells
she is in village he will do, NE responds wedding dress is important for
bride. He says I am her bro I dream a
grand wedding for her ( my foot you have lust on NE) He takes out bandage and
asks NE to keep. NE tells wound was not that big and fine, he still
insistssyaing who knows when needed keep it. They laugh arjun watches. ( hey babaji why do I get NASA torture. I
will chadho bajrangbali ko virtual prasaad when they are gone

Geet
is back at home self thought first thing first need to talk to Maan, perhaps he
is still busy, he tried so many times to talk to me and explain to me. I did
not get it. She looks at MSK picture
says I am sorry, I took the biggest decision of life that I have forgiven dev (
bahut mahanga padega yeh decision) do not know how you will react, but I want
new fresh beautiful beginning of our life.
I want to move on, do not want any dark shadow or stain of past. Do not
want anything from past which will hurt us, so I forgave him. We will start new life. ( haa par MSK toh maaf nahi karega and that
is where the gaadi aa ke adegi
difference of opinion and various way to look towards life, what to do?? he
wants to say Ram killed ravan and you wanna say ravan was killed by ram. You
both think you are right?? Ab kya kare).


Manisha
trying saree, very excited, sangram busy stairing NE, NE explains how good
colorful sarees are, he praises and flirts with NE in return.. Romeo suggests
to try the saree , sangram agrees, romeo says nitya should try, sangram wants
NE to try. NE refuses.

Dev
comes home, tells daadi he is so relieved finally that geet has forgiven
him. Daadi asks how did this happen. He
fills her in.. ( for a moment I thought daadi was thoughtful may be thinking
how MSK will react) daadi tells him she is happy to hear, he repented truly god
blessed him. ( nahi daadi abhi aage aage
dkeho hota hai kya).

Geet
standing next to baby room, self thought our happiness will be back, you have
done so much for me, now I will make you happy ( betu artice nahi padha
kya??? He is gonna blast you,
mungerilal mat banWink)


Sangram
thanks NE, praises her and asks her out for dinner. NE is startled, he brushes
up saying well this is thank you dinner for your hard work later who knows we
may not meet. NE agrees arjun hears the convo ( kaam dhaam nahi hai).

Geet
comes in to hall wondering why MSK is late ( oye gaya hai honeymoon pe), she
sits on sofa waiting for him, goes to sleep there, but wakes up hearing foot
steps. She thinks MSK has come ( bola na
HM pe hai, samajh nahi aata kya), but it is servant, whe she asks about MSK, he
tells he has come a while ago, went to his room seeing you here.

AS
(s) reaches at restaurant, arjun nitya come there too. Nitya is happy that
arjun has brought her to restaurant and says if some thing special he says yeah
but his eyes are on the AS ( hahha body gurad kahi ka). Sangram thanks NE for
coming , NE says fine as after wedding we will be busy in our work. Sangram hold NE's hand making wound excuse,
NE is uncomfortable, removes hand . He asks does she really not like him. She
replies we, been through this convo and if he wants to talk again she is not
interested she stars leaving, he grabs her hand and say why can not she love him
and man handle her ( body gurad action time) YAAR MUJHKO HI KYU YEH AA torure update karma padta
hai.

Arjun steps in to punch sangram.
NItya is shocked and NE? I can not tell coz she has plastic face NO EXPRESSION
at all so hard to tell whether happy or shock

to see punching sangram. Arjun
goes on to punch sangram more ( I did not feel like counting how may
punches. Though I counted when MSK
punched dev. Par MSK MSK hai)

Geet
comes to room, self thot seeing sleeping MSK that this is last night you have
sadness on your face ( haa kal se anger hoga hey babaji raksha karna), we will start freash. Tomorrow
is holi and fist thing in the morning I will give you the shock of your life
that I have forgiven dev. The festival
of colour will bring various colour in our life ( not atleast 2 weeks, tab tak
only dark black color). She thanks
babaji via action, episode ends with her smile.




Tomorrow: MSK ka Gussa barse bheege geet ka
dupatta aasoo main.

Geet-dev
in the kitchen with color on their faces , MSK comes, geet is scared, in tears
( though precap is mutated but I can read she is saying NAHI MAAN) I think
confrontation will be tomorrow. Kyu ki Thursday is India ka match so we will have
again NASA full filler episode and I will have to again update them D*** CV



Sorry
for typo


Arpita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy