Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein 22nd March 2011 Written Update

Viren is smiling; Sid says "I feel that you've got your answer. I can see what you had seen when you had your eyes closed." Viren smiles "now just step forward and see how all the hurdles will move from your path. You'll get all that you lose, back in your life; your music, and your Niveditha." Both SidRen hug. Viren says "thank you Sid, because of you I got my answers. I have finally realised that I had created a shell around me so that no one could reach me and now I have to get out of the shell."

Next morning, Viren Driving. "I finally realise what's in my heart, but how will I know what's in Nivi heart?" Viren comes to a stop when he sees a kid run across the road. He gets out of the car and asks if the kid is fine, he points to the ball. Viren gets the ball for him, the kid runs off to the park. (Suddenly wind starts blowing...uff so filmy) Viren sees Niveditha playing in the park with the kids, his feet naturally starts moving towards her. Nivi throws the ball to Viren, Both share an eyelock. Nivi asks for the ball, Viren continues to adore her. (viren it's some other girl ) Nivi taps him on the shoulder; Viren comes to his senses and finds someone else there. Viren gives the ball back and says "sorry." Confident Viren says 'YES! I have to do this...I have to win Nivi's love back!"

YD, Divya and Bs are sitting in the lounge room. YD takes a sip of the tea and says "what is this laal ji kaka." Laal ji kaka says "I've made the tea like I always have made it." YD says "still something i lacking. I don' like it." BS says "it's not the tea that's tasteless it's out mood that's tasteless. Ever since Nivi has left, this house has become dead." Laal ji offers to put bhajan on. YD says "no, leave it." Viren arrives and says "Dadi ma, I know you're all missing Nivi. Don't worry I'll bring her back." Everyone is surprised. "dada sahib, dadi ma...now you don't have to live without nivi." BS says "don't worry about us, don't you miss nivi?" Viren says "that's what i've come to tell you. I finally understand what nivi is for me, because of revenge i couldn't see anything else. I've hurt Nivi a lot and I want to make up for it. I am willing to do anything." YD says "we are there with you, bring Nivi back in this house and don't back away this time." Viren runs to his room.


Yash's friends come home. Ks introduces Yash's friends to NT and calls out to yash. Yash gets worried the minute he sees Gaurav. Yash says "you guys...?" Gaurav says "yes it's us." Yash says "let's go out." KS says "let them have something to drink first. Amma these kids are very good in studies." Yash is feeling uncomfortable. "Let's go to my room." Says yash. The trio goes to Yash's room. Gaurav says "what's happened? why didnt' you come the other day? Look i've told you before that you can come in this group as per your choice but you can't leave without my permission. If you refuse them you have no idea what i'll do. So if you know what's best for you, you'll come tonight." Nivi walks in with soft drinks; gaurav immediately starts acting all nice in front of Nivi. "Did i was jsut telling him to start hanging out with us for some time." Nivi notices something wrong with yash. Gaurav tries to grab her attention, but nivi senses something fishy.

Viren runs to his room and searched for something to wear, he decides to wear hsi red jacket. When he truns around he sees his clothes all messed up on the floor, he remembers the time when Nivi cleaned up the mess and quickly cleans the room. (ha he more like just threw his clothes back in the wardrobe ) viren stands in front of the mirror, and changes his jacket (ha he's got the hanger in his mouth while he takes of his black jacket So impatient Viren look out for a blooper guys, here Viren is wearing a half sleeved white shirt, but when that rain scene will come viren is wearing a full sleeved shirt!) Viren quickly leaves downstairs and takes the blessings of Yd and Bs. Bs says "I hoep you get your happiness back. Our happiness lies within us. Bring her back with love." YD says 'tell VD that we'll do nivi's ghar pravesh with complete rituals." viren leaves, Divya says "dadi, will Nivi come back?" viren comes to a stop and looks a little worried. Yd says "I'll pray that Nivi comes back and she will." Viren smiles, leaves to get Nivi.

Viren stops by a flower shop and says "I need to order some flowers." The guy says "what do you want? Marigold? Jasmine?" Viren says "what bhaiya ji, you've completely spoiled my romantic mood." The guy says "oh so it's for your special one." Viren says "yes, it's for my special one." The guy suggests roses. (ARGH! ROSES? I hate them!) Viren first says pack them and then says "hang on! Aren't roses old fashioned?" (haaye shabash my viren...they are old fashioned indeed) "Give me something new." The guy suggests sunflowers. Viren refuses that too, he keeps changing his mind on what flowers to get; he finally manages to decide something. The guy says 'you sure? You won't change your mind right?" Viren says "I won't!" (Are they lilies? I need to see )


Nivi is setting the lounge room jsut when she gets a call from divya. Divya says "nivi i need youe help right now." Nivi says "what's the matter di?" Divya says 'i can't say anything over the phone, please ccome to hotel continental." Nivi gets worried and rushes to meet Divya. Divya on the other side sighs in relief and says "DONE!" viren gives the flower shop guy his advance and the address where the flowers need to be delivered. He gets a call from divya. Divya says "dewar ji, your job has been done. Now you handle the rest." Viren says "bhabi nivi will come right?" Divya says "yes, she will come." Viren thanks her. "My sister is your responsibility, please keep her happy and don't hurt her anymore." Viren says "don't worry; I can give my life for her. I promise." Divya says "thanks and wish you all the best." Viren says "thank bhabi, i really needed it."

Nivi arrives in a room and wonders why it's so dark; suddenly she sees a cake on the table. (ha it's just like Viren's Birthday cake ) the lights turn on and she sees 2 guys playing Violin. Viren shows up, Nivi looks angrily at him. Viren moves towards nivi and says 'sorry, i couldn't think of any other way to bring you here so I had to lie. But everything is fair in love and war. I wanted to say that I really love you Niveditha. I love you!" Nivi is angry. "I realise my..." Nivi says "LIAR! You have been doing this from the start." Viren says "no niveditha I'm saying the truth. My really love you, my happiness lies within you Nivi. My heart..." nivi says "ENOUGH! I don't want to hear anything. Nothing has changed. It's always been about you. 'I love you', 'I can't live without you', 'My happiness...' you want people to live as you want them. The other have no choice in front of you right?" viren is shocked. "Not any more viren. I will not live as per your wishes. I want to live the way I like." Nivi is about to leave, viren calls out to her. Nivi says "Don't follow me. this can never happen." Nivi leave sin anger, Viren is upset.

Precap: Viren confesses his love for Nivi in front of KS. Ks says "why? Is there more pain to give her?" Virne begs Ks to give him Nivi, Ks refuses, Viren begs Nt, Nt gets irritated and goes inside. KS shuts the door on Viren's face. Upset Viren doesn't know what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy