Friday, April 29, 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 29th April 2011 Written Update

The episode starts out with Abha crying on her bed. Karan is leaving to come to Ujjain. Abha gets visions in her sleep about Karan arriving in Ujjain. Then she sees Karan wheeling himself very fast. She gets up and yells Karan. Dr Aru says where are you going Neil? Are you ok? you scared me. Karan hears people around him calling for people going to the SB. Karan thinks to himself SB. I want to go to the SB. That’s my home. I want to go back to Abha. They sit in the taxi and drive to the hotel.

Abha’s parents and Jaggu go to Abha to pu t forward Pratibha’s wish of getting about re married. They all try to tell Abha to get married again. Abha is shocked and can’t believe they are telling her this. Jaggu says he already made one mistake and to fix that one he made another mistake by sending Abha and Karan to Mumbai to search for Ranchod. He also says that whatever happened there God is punishing him for. He expreses his feelings to Abha and says that this will be the best for the child’s future. Abha doesn’t know what to do. She asks herself what difficulty am I in? What should I do? She thinks No I can’t forget Karan. Those dreams surely meant something.

Dr. Aru asks Neil if he wants to rest. She notices the bed sheets are so dirty so she calls room service to change them. Room service says it’ll take an hour. Dr. Aru what do you mean one hour? I have a patient who wants to rest. Either you send the bedsheets quicky or bring the bed sheets quickly Karan isl ooking towards the window. Dr. Aru says you want to go outside She takes him near the window.

Abha takes a rickshaw to a mandhir. Ranchod sees Abha is going somewhere in a rickshaw. The manager comes in and Dr Aru says look at how dirty they are.

Abha gets off and says this is the exact spot I saw him. She asks a random person if there is a mandhir nearby. The person says no. I don’t know.

Dr. Aru says is this your room service that it’ll take 1 hour for a new bed sheet. The manager says madam its a new sheet. It’ll take time. Dr. Aru says ok if that’s the case then we won’t stay here. The manager says ok madam but you won’t get your money back. Dr Aru says you can the money to yourself. Ok.

Abha asks another person if he knows about the mandhir. The person says yes there was a mandhir here before but now there is a hotel there now. You go look yourself. Abha is like what? He asks the rickshaw driver to take her to that hotel.

Dr Aru calls someone and says I want to book a room in your hotel. Ok I’m going now. Abha reaches the hotel that Dr Aru and Karan are presently in. Karan is looking out the window and suddenly he spots Abha. Karan tries to say her name…Dr Aru comes behind him and says lets go. She pulls him away from the window. Karan keeps trying to say Abha. Abha walks in the hotel. She asks if anyone named Karan Prasad is staying here. The person says one sec. Dr Aru is wheeling Karan out. The person says sorry ma’am there is no one named Karan here. Abha asks her to check again and the lady says one sec. No ma’am he’s not on the list. Abha thinks how is that possible? It was this hotel. I even saw the room number. Abha leads her way to the room number she saw. Dr Aru is taking Karan out. As soon as Abha turns the corner Dr Aru and Karan go out of sight. Both of them are roaming around. Suddenly Karan is right in front of her but turned around in the other direction. But Abha’s phone rings. Abha says yes mom. CP asks where Abha is. Abha says I’m here tell me. CP says beta people are coming to see you. Come home on time. Abha says I’ll talk to you later and hangs up. Abha reaches the room and opens the door. She finds no one there. She says but this was the room. Where is Karan? She hears someone saying Abha behind her. She turns around and there is Ranchod. Abha says you? Ranchod says abe why are you here? Who’s room is this? What are you doing here? Abha says I no I saw this room in my dreams and Karan was in this room and he was calling me. Ranchod said Abha enough. You know Karan won’t come back. Come on. Abha says no he was in my dreams. He is here. Ranchod says Abha…Suddenly the police show up there.

Precap: Abha thinks I am marrying Ranchod ji but I still believe that Karan is still alive. Dr Aru says shortly we will reach Ujjain. Shelly says I’ll never let Abha and Karan be together. Never!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy