Thursday, March 31, 2011

Laagi Tujhse Lagan 31st March 2011 Written Update

Aaj Bhau ka b'day hai...Arre aap sab ke bhau ka, yaane Dutta Bhau ka, nahi re babaTongue Mere Bhau ka....so happy birthday bhau...Party
LOL I still remember when he was born, My granny with whom I had been sleeping since mom was in the hospital, woke me up and told me I had a brother..and I was like, Why did he come in the middle of the night??? and how can the hospital people permit him so late, they throw me out at 10 saying that now your mommy needs to be aloneOuchLOL...Funny how years passEmbarrassed
Ok ...so me all senti because Baaji rao all senti senti...remembering his brother too....missing him so muchOuch...Oye Baaji...me too missing YOUR bhau...so muchOuch....waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhCry...see me too crying with you.......Cry
Chal aaja ek jhappi to banti hai naHugHugHug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy