Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Sa 30th March 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with Chandu entering his house.. He walks carefully that no one wakes up.. He goes up to his study table and switches the lamp on.. As soon as he starts to study Sonali wakes up and tells him to switch the lamp off and let her sleep.. (Confused How can such a small ray of light affect her? Confused Mujhe toh poori tube light se bhi faraq nai parta! ROFL ROFL) Ok he then switches the light off and takes his books and goes outside.. (Bilkul sahi kay coz then comes my today's fav scene!) Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile

He sits on the side bed, opens his book and then he goes into the dreamy mood again! LOL He remembers his moments with Niru.. And then suddenly realises that he's here to study.. He taps his head and asks himself to concentrate! ROFL ROFL

Now this is the part I loved the most today! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Sarja comes suddenly and gives him a cup of tea.. Chandu is happy to see him.. Here they then have a super sweet talk which I loved the most! Embarrassed

Sarja takes Chandu's book: Hmm.. So you know every word of it?
Chandu: Hmm.. Yes..
Sarja: Wow! So then tell me which jail will you put me into? (I loved this part! It was silent but had so many meanings!) Embarrassed
Chandu gets sad hearing this and doesnt respond.. Sarja realises Chandu's seriousness so says: Its ok baba.. Hey you know that girl the one who's mum used to say Chandu should marry my daughter? That girl is getting married soon..
Chandu: Ohh.. wow.. Thats great.. I'll go and congratulate her 2moro..
Sarja: Ok.. Then I shall leave now.. You should study..
Chandu: Dada, I stay awake to study, why do you stay awake?
Sarja: I love to see you study thats why..
They smile each other and Sarja is about to go.. Chandu looks into his book but then gets lost in his thoughts.. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Sarja notices this and comes back: LOL LOL LOL
Sarja: Chandya, Does this book have jokes in it? (I loved Sarja here!) Heart Heart
Chandu confused: No, why?
Sarja: Then why were you laughing? Something's wrong.. Hmmmm.. (Something nai, buhat kuch wrong hai! ROFL ROFL)
Chandu embarrased: No dada, nothing's wrong! (Chandu's lal tomato face is worth seeing here! ROFL ROFL)
Sarja: Hmmm.. I sense you've found someone special?
Chandu: No dada no!
Saja: What re? You hiding it from me kya? (If he tells you then Niru ki toh khair hi nai!) Ouch
Chandu: No dada, why would I do that? I think you've found someone.. (Chandu honestly knows how to take a u-turn!) ROFL ROFL
Sarja: Haha! You dont know Sarje Rao yet! He can never fall in love.. Taking them for coffee's ice-creams and lovey dovey life is not my types! Whoever falls for me would really regret herself! I dont think anyone would do that..
They both have a good laugh on this.. After this Sarja leaves..
Chandu says to himself: Dada one day you will find that someone special.. And she will change ur life.. You will be a changed man then.. (I hope that one day comes little late.. Cox I love this tapoori Sarja!) Embarrassed Embarrassed

EDITED: There was a scene which I forgot to add and thanks to J for reminding me.. Ok it was the one where Niru is walking to get to the hotel.. Albela comes in the car and stops by her and asks her if she wouls like to take his lift.. She says no she'll manage.. Albela starts to act up now! He gives her a speech and says that he knows that she doesnt like him and he's always hurt her and that he realises his mistake.. He knows that someone is helping her but if she ever needs his (Albela) help, he will always be there for her! (Kya speech tha re! He really convinced Niru! ROFL ROFL But Albela baba Chandu is real main always there for her, she doesnt need you! Tongue Tongue Tongue Haha!) Ok after this he goes off.. But phir se he stops somewhere in middle and turns his face back and looks at Niru and says 'You better compensate urself or I know how to make people compensate!' Ouch

Scene shifts to morning happening! Chandu's manager calls Chandu and asks him to come soon as they have a special celebration day today at the hotel.. Chandu says he'll reach there in 30mins.. He reaches there and the manager is very happy to see him.. He hugs him and then asks him to get ready for tonight.. The manager is so stressed that he keeps telling the waiters what to do and what not to and do it quickly.. Niru comes and gives him a cup of tea and asks him to drink it so he will feel reelieved.. He then says that when I have Chandu and Niru with me Im sure nothing will go wrong! (Aww.. How sweet! Did I not say that I love this boss? Embarrassed)

The manager goes in and tries to phone a girl called Natasha (Not me guys! Warna main toh bhagi bhagi jati! LOL LOL LOL) That girl is supposed to sing with Chandu tonight.. The manager is tensed and the hotel people are fed up of waiting for her.. Chandu tells the manager to keep trying her phone and meanwhile he will sing a song then.. He goes to the stage and starts singing.. He sings few lines of a song and one customer says that we hear Chandu everyday, where's natasha? (Look guys Im so popular! *Lifts her chin high up*! ROFL ROFL) Chandu goes in and the manager tells him that Natasha is not picking up her phone and neither are her secretary and driver! (Woah! Rich girl Huh! ROFL) Niru comes from behind and says that people outside are calling the manager.. They are getting impatient.. The manager is stressed and then decides to go out and say sorry to the people waiting.. Niru stops him and says that she can sing! (Woah! Shocked I never knew she would be singing!) She says that she used to sing for her gaun k children and can sing here too if Chandu ji supports her along with it.. Everyone is surprised! And the epi ends! (Kya climax pe end hua nah? ROFL ROFL)

Ok guys! Green coloured lines are my comments! Embarrassed Hmm.. Highlight for me today was the return of Sarja! And the cute Sarja-Chandu talk! Overall nice epi! Hope you all like it too.. Dont forget to rate the chaskameter then! Embarrassed

Loads of Love,
Nattie! Big smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy