Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kitani Mohabbat Hai 22nd March 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with Kumud going into the study and finds Arjuns file, and she thinks Rudra said he's from outside Chandigarh and an orphanage but in this it says he's from Chandigarh. Gauri comes to the wedding venu and meets Love. She then sees Dhondhu and Archana talking and figures out what the whole thing is with Arohi-Dhondhu. She plans on telling Arjun but a little before the wedding nears.

Gauri calls Arohi and then asks Arohi how Rashi is and if she remembered anything. Arohi says she's blocked all her memories from that incident but she's better than before. Gauri says thank god, oh I mean it's good she's recovering, oh and Love told me what all problems you and Arjun are having, and from now I will be helping Love everyday with the preparations and I will talk to Arjun everyday, I will make sure your misunderstandings get cleared. Arohi says can you do that? oh thank you so much. Both end the call. Arjun comes and sees Arohi and gets angry. Arjun says this morning in front of my whole family you locked yourself and dhondu in this room, if I did something like that you wouldn't even want to see my face. Arohi says what are you saying, how can you think like this? nothing happened here, like the way you are thinking. Arjun says you know what, you are a bloody, your disgusting. Arohi says Arjun please wait for 3 day and I will explain everything, please just wait 3 days. Arjun says no I can't wait, I can't even wait 3 days, and whatever you want to explain I don't want to understand, you are playing a game that I have already lost, and how I spend every second with you only I know, I don't even want to see your face. Arjun starts packing his bag. Arohi says Arjun please stop it, nothing happened here, where are you going, please don't. Arjun says I am going to Jai's house, now at least I won't have to stay with you in this room even 1 second. Arohi says Arjun please just wait I am saying the truth, Arjun. Arjun leaves and Arohi thinks I will not let Arjun leave.

Arjun goes to the car but can't open the door, he tries to look for his keys but can't find them. Arohi is in the room with the keys and says Arjun no wife will let their husband go so easily, if you can be a bad boy to stop me then I can be a bad girl too, if you want the key then come here and get them. Arjun goes to the room and sees dadi, shefali, raj and romit playing a game and Arohi is "sleeping". Arjun asks dadi what they are doing in the room. Dadi says Arohi wanted to sleep so we came here, if you want to wake her up we can leave. Arjun says no it's okay I am just finding my keys. He starts looking by Arohi and dadi says let's go in the other room, raj says no I want to finish my game. Dadi tells him your worried about your game, here their game is getting spoiled. Arjun looks at her shocked and sees his position, his hands are twirled into Arohi's hands. Arjun tries to defend himself saying he is looking for his keys. Dadi says I am locking the door, whatever you want to do, do it inside the room. Arjun says no dadi no I am just looking for the key. They all leave and Arohi wakes up, see I didn't let you leave. Arjun says why did you do this? why are you stopping me? go to that dhondhu whom you love. Arohi says I am with the person whom I love. Arjun says are you mad? whom do you love meri maa. Arohi says tumse mere baap. Arjun says nonsense and looks at the camera and says why are you all getting happy, this is a dream sequence, nothing like this happens to me in real, Arohi says this is not a dream and she bites his arm. Arjun screams and says you want me to go mad? isn't this your plan? you want that I loose all my power to think and understand right and that is why you are saying all this right? but I don't believe you. Arohi thinks I wish you understood this was real and Arjun thinks wish this was all real.

Rudra sees his things in the study have been moved around and yells for Kumud. Rudra tells her that he knows she came in here and looked at his documents. He tells her to stay away from them and not use them for her silly household fights. He tells her that this is mystery he has hidden for so many years to help him when he needs to use it against his strongest weapon. He says she is not allowed to use it because this suspense will burn the whole family, it's that big. He tells her that her kids too shouldn't use this, and he tells her to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy