Monday, March 21, 2011

Choti Bahu Season 2 21st March 2011 Written Update

Maheswari telling to Padma looking at Radhs (Radhs was showing her back to them)

I have decided she will be the CB of this family 'Padma looks at her and smiles

Dance performance by Viraat and Mohan ,

Dance performance by Rudra and Gauri ,

Dance performance by Rohan , Rang Barase

Dance performance by Radhs Mom and Dad ,jai ajai shiv shankar

Dance performance by chenu and Chandaniya..

Lastly all jodis gather and dance for the song jhoom barabar'while Dev's eyes was searching for Radhs Rohan pulls Dev to come and join them, but Dev escapes form there and goes to the other side to search Radhs and he finally sees Radhs standing there he smilies and goes near Radhs ..he was standing behind her Radhs senses him and turns suddenly Dev puts color on her cheeks and she was totally shocked (think the CB1 RaDev first holi scene)RaDev staring at each other for a min then Dev bows his hand in front of her as she was staring at him in a great shock ..Radhs looks at him and rans away from there Dev with a wide smile sees her running away ..

Radhs leaves the ghat crying on the way she stops at the Kanha Mandir and she goes inside she asks she never wanted to go to this holi utsav but becoz of you only I went ..I tried a lot not to come in front of him but what happened now ?why did you allow(a stranger) him to put colour on me ??This right was only for my hubby my KK i was waiting for my KK for 12 years but what you gave for my patience this red color saying this she touches her cheeks and sees red color in her hand

Part -2

Dev thinks in his heart why did she ran away like this did she felt bad of all this she might be angry on me ..i should have not put rang on her without asking her..Rohan comes there he asks Dev what was he thinking he adds did you get your GF whom you are searching ??Dev says yes I saw her and put rang on her but she runaway from there Rohan asks why did you let her go ??Dev says she got scared of all this and ran away i put rang on her without her permission ..

Radhs in the mandir sitting down she talks to Kanha everything was fine during this 12 years but after this entry of stranger it was totally changed ..i never thought of any guy but after seeing this stranger an unknown feeling is rising in my inner hearts why every time I see him I am lost in his eyes some feelings pulls me towards him and though I don't want to come in front of him but why such situations happened and we face each other ??? when I come in front of him I am lost in his eyes 'she cries loudly..

In the ghat Dev was talking with Rohan who tells him how to tackle this type of girls

He says once they fall in love they will never go back ..they will become yours forever ..

Dev smiles hearing this Rohan continues but it is not so easy to get their attention 'first you become a good friends ,gain her trust and then tell your inner feelings to her 'Rohan says you did not play holi with me becoz of that girl now you have put rang on her come play with me ..they both put color on each other and hug each other wishing Holi Mubarak

Radhs was washing her face she splashes more water on cheeks then she touches her cheeks she sees there is still more colour she again put more water on her face and rubs her cheeks with her hands to remove the color'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy