Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 24th March 2011 Written Update

Sid rushes outside. Everyone is preparing for the holi celebrations. Jaggu and Pratibha stare at her. Abha walks out in white saree without wearing a mangulsutra or sindoor. Abha stares back at Sid for a bit before walking on towards her in laws. Sid thinks to himself Abha I never wanted you to wear a white saree. I tried a lot but I couldn’t become Karan. As Abha approaches her in laws she says maa…. Sid rushes to her side and says Abha…. it’s not true. Abha looks confused. Abha says what’s not true Karan? Sid smiles a little. Abha says Karan are you ok? Sid says no…I was going to say it isn’t right. I saw Abha wearing a white saree without sindoor or a mangalsutra so I didn’t feel right. Abha says Karan its holi today and that’s why I’m wearing a white saree. And Tiwari said mom is calling me so in a rush I forgot to wear sindoor and the mangalustra. You too are….Pratibha says Karan is right. Go and wear sindoor and your mangalustra. Abha says ok and leaves with Karan.

Abha says what happened to you? Sid says Abha don’t feel bad but I don’t like seeing you in a white saree. Abha says ok next time I won’t wear a white saree ok? Karan we had a long journey in this one year. Last holi was the biggest turn in our life. Sid thinks to himself this holi won’t even spare Karan. Abha says it was a big day for both of us. That day was the day you found out about my real name. Remember? Sid says yeah. I found out that day that you weren’t Tasveer ji but Swana Abha. Abha says to tell you the truth Karan that day a big burden was off my shoulders. Living under a false name and identity and meeting someone every day is so wrong and hard. Right Karan? Sid says yeah feeling guilty. Abha says for that day I’ll apologize to you again. Sorry. Sid says no please don’t say sorry. I understand. Sometimes you’re forced to do things that you don’t wish to do.

Tiwari is roaming around drinking. He says roti, clothes, and house…its alright. But these people are forgetting two things. Alcohol and money. Without that nothing comes. Abha says Karan you….Sid says you pu ton the sindoor and mangalsutra and get ready. I’ll be right back. He rushes out of the room leaving Abha puzzled. He goes to Tiwari. Tiwari says after today all the day’s are the 1st. Sid says where are you going? Tiwari says what is your problem asking everything about what I do and say and go? I’m going to the bank to get money. Sid takes the blank check out of his hand and says what magic have you done that these people are giving you a blank check and letting you stay in this house? Tiwari says go and ask your father. Should I tell you everything kya? Sid says who is my father? You? That Jagmohan? Tell me. Tiwari says you’ll find out. I’ll tell you everything. Your mom is coming, I’ll ask her and tell you. Sid says amma is coming? Tiwari says yes she’s coming tonight. She’s probably near ujjain. I’ll come to the bank first….Sid says it isn’t your bank. It’s holi and its closed. Tiwari says that is why I don’t like India, you know. So many festivals. The bank is always closed. I only have a little bit of this drink left. I guess I’ll have to live with this drink for today. Sid says keep that bottle inside your pocket. Tiwari says arey what force? Sid says you want money nah. Abha walks out and sees all of this now. Sid says Sid takes his wallet out and gives money to Tiwari. Abha sees this. Tiwari says I only asked for this much and you only gave me that much. You’re so kanjoos. Sid says get away…..Sid says to himself stop mom from coming.

Sid asks someone which bus is for Indore? He goes to the bus. He tries to call his mom. He yells her name. The mother seems to be off the bus. She goes to a rickshaw and says Swana Bhawan. Sid’s phone rings. Sid says Karishma speak. Karishma says Sid where are you? Sid says I’ve come to get mom. I’ll tell you when I get home. Sid sees the rickshaw leaving. He tells Karishma I’ll call you later and hangs up. He runs after the rickshaw yelling ‘aama.’ Abha notices. He is running after the rickshaw continuously until he bumps into Abha.

Abha says what are you doing here? And why were you calling that woman ‘aama’. Sid says she’s mom’s age so I wouldn’t call her ‘didi,’ I was going for some work when Tiwari called and said that his wife was coming by the Indore bus so pick her up. That’s why I came here. Abha says so you recognized her? Sid says yes. Abha says how? Sid says yesterday while he was in drunk and when I went to drop him in his room he showed me a family photo so I knew how his wife looked like. But she didn’t recognize me and left. If you’re done doubting me then let’s go…..Abha says no no I wasn’t doubting on you. It’s just that that Tiwari guy seems strange. So that’s why…Sorry. Sid says no problem. You know I never lie to you and you always find out the truth anyways. Let’s go home. Sid tells the driver take us home.

Holi celebrations are going on at the SB. Pratibha is welcoming the guests. Jaggu joins her and says Pratibha. He puts gulaal on her and says holi mubarak. She says and does the same. Jaggu says the festival of holi is about colors and traditions. And today’s holi is special. After so many years you are with me. This holi has started out well. Yasho went away. Pratibha today we will know everything about our son. Today Ranchod will come back home. Once Tiwari’s wife comes..

Tiwari’s wife gets off the rickshaw and gives the money to the driver. She looks towarrds teh SB. The crying of a baby is heard. Seems like she is remembering something. She walks towards the SB. Tears start rolling down her eyes. She sees Jaggu and a flashback is shown. The wife says to herself no matter what happens today I will reveal the truth about Jaggu and case 777.

She walks towards the SB. Tiwari grabs and stops her. He says I called you here. Then why are you going there? The wife says I hate that man. That case 777 which snatched….Tiwari stop dwelling about the past. Now listen to me on why I have called you here. THis SB has a lot of money. There is so much money here. If we have money then everything will be ours. The wife says how could you think of such a thing that for money I’ll let my Ranchod go far away from me? Have you forgotten everything that this Jagmohan Prasad has done to us? Will you always keep taking out all your anger on poor Ranchod? That poor guy has suffered a lot. I wasn’t even able to save him. In order to keep the house running I always had to go out. Jaggu has already snatched of my sons already. I don’t want to lose my other son. You think about that. I’ve raised Ranchod like my real son. Tiwari says don’t become greedy. Use your brain. The wife now I won’t listen to any of your words. The wife looks over at Sid and Abha. Tiwari says you just shut up ok. Sid looks over and smiles. He slowly walks towards them. Abha notices. She follows. Sid approaches his parents. Abha joins. Tiwari says this is my wife. Abha says namaste. I’m Karan’s wife. Tiwari’s wife says you even got married? Tiwari says listen to me. He is Karan. Jaggu’s son. The wife says Karan…The wife says to Tiwari silently you think I won’t recognize my own son? Tiwari tells her to be quiet. Abha and Sid are having their own little conversation. Tiwari’s wife says I can say for sure that he is my son Ranchod. Tiwari tells her to be quiet. Karishma comes running Sid, says Happy Holi, and pushes him into Sid’s mother. They hug. Karishma hugs Abha. Veer interrupts and says Karan…Happy Holi and puts gulaal on his face. They all run around and play holi. Pratibha watches on and smiles seeing her family having fun. Abha and Sid bump into each other and he accidentally puts color right where her sindoor should be. Abha smiles. Karishma stares on as does Sid’s mother. Pratibha and Jaggu smile. Abha puts her hand on Karan and smiles. He is forced to smile back.

Precap: Pratibha is talking to Tiwari’s wife: you are also a mother. I beg in front of you, please tell me where my son is? I know what you must be going through, but what is the child’s fault in all of this? For his sake tell me. Tiwari’s wife takes a mic and says I want to tell you all something very important.

Dad and sister are home. Have to continue this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy