Monday, March 7, 2011

McPasta

McPasta From http://www.thatcars.com/tag/mcpasta
paws and reflect...: up yers, micki dee! GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Following the unexpected return of the Shamrock Shake, the elusive seasonal offering added to McDonald's menus across Canada for the first time, since a fleeting reappearance in 2008, Twitter was alight this week with hopes for a ...
When I'm sick…I eat…
I know all the hullabaloo about Supersize me and the like…but who cares. Taken from funnyads dot com. When I feel sick or stressed, I like to eat McDonalds…I practically grew up with this food since it was available in Greenhills back ...
Is the McDonald's Rumor True? â€" Is a McLobster Sandwhich Coming ...
The McLobster. I had never heard about this sandwich until todayâ€"and maybe I didn't want to. Lobster is a delicacy that's healthy, deliciousâ€"and frankly, too expensive to be a part of my family's regular menu. ...
Tweet of the Day 3.3.2011
I know the day is just over halfway over, but I highly doubt there would be a tweet better than this one. Twitter was rampant yesterday as rumors circulated of McDonald's releasing the McLobster in the United States ...
Charlie Sheen To Appear In The Hangover II?? | PerezHilton.com
LOLz. Sure. Why not? The cast and crew are reportedly wooing Charlie Sheen to appear in a cameo for the upcoming flick, The Hangover II. Even though the film has wrapped, director Todd Phillips is...
What are some interesting localized menu items at Mcdonalds?
We have McLobster here on the east coast of Canada in the summer and it's a pretty decent lobster roll. In Japan I've had teriyaki burgers at Mcdonalds. what are some other interesting localized items from Mcdonalds around the world? ...
Make McLobster work for you
The truth appears to be that in select maritime cities in Canada and New England the McLobster a lobster roll sandwich does in fact exist. I hontesty thought this was some twisted Twitter joke. Since the McLobsters core benefit hadnt ...
Are you out of the Loop about McLobster?
Mar 02 2011 Have you ever wondered what exactly is the McLobster Well it is basically a lobster roll like any youd see on the New England coast only. 1 Star 2 Stars 3 Stars 4 Stars 5 Stars No Ratings Yet. Since the McLobsters core ...
McLobster | Internet Marketing Tips
1 Star 2 Stars 3 Stars 4 Stars 5 Stars No Ratings Yet. I hontesty thought this was some twisted Twitter joke. A look at the mysterious McLobster Sandwich and other McDonalds food items from around the world. Wait what No serious. ...
The McLobster of your dreams.
A look at the mysterious McLobster Sandwich and other McDonalds food items from around the world. Since the McLobsters core benefit hadnt changed 100. Check out McDonalds most ambitious sandwich The McLobster. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy