Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Geet 1st March 2011 Written Update

MSK in his cabin, pacing in confused state, self talk why not I call and ask geet

what it is, but if there is something she would have told, if I ask her then

she may feel bad, nope I should not do this ( poochle beta, uska bhi bojh halka

ho) and if caller calls again then I need to take action ( abe kis pe action

lega???unknown pe). He gets a courier which has picture of geet and one person,

MSK recognize hospital where he was treated after accident ( kya smarty hai)

and thinks but who is the guy standing with geet ( C’mon MSK??? Are you

blind??? Can not you recognize your own bro?? how can you be so duffer?? I take

my smarty compliment back).

At out house dev feels he is responsible

for creating trouble btwn maneet ( dev baabu drop the act, was not that your

master plan???? Tell me.) His self talk I have destroyed geet enough not

anymore, I should leave, what if bro comes to know I gave blood ( oye dev stop

your saint ki acting. If wanna leave go without telling anyone in the night, If

I have given choice to kill either black snake or you, then I kill you

rapist).

Geet in her room self talk, today my burden will be off, ( nahi bol paayegi baccchi)

and I know I’ll have to face his anger, but how will I tell him and what if he

won’t let me speak ( yup yahi hoga chup bilkul chup. kuch kahne ki jarurat nahi

hai geet main sab jaanta hu haiiiiii). She picks up his picture says Maan I wanna tell

you truth, I hid something from you ( It reminded me out house scene, when she practised to tell him I am pregnant)

MSK gets a call, caller asks him if he belives him now, MSK wants to know who the

person is in the picture ( what stupidity yaar?? I thought you are only gay but tum

toh apne Khoon ko bhi nahi pahchaante. ab toh pahchaano his blood is in your

body). Caller tells him lets fix the meeting to get sort out. MSK asks the place.

Arjun ( he is another chakka since yesterday with new look) sitting in his cabin

looking at new dev and NTki picture goes in FB, comes back to reality hearing

knock on the door. Nitya comes to give him news paper, he snaps her back that he focuses files in the office,( OMG, arjun

is looking like kisi kothe ka dalla) she tells today is 1st march,

he says so what she leaves disappointedly

NE worried in her cabin what if arjun tells MSK truth ( nahi bataayega, he is

chakda not man) she goes to talk to him.

He tells her her world revolves around her family, I have lot of things to

do. He tells her her family is strange,

bro hate other bro, one goes on to cheat all ( get your facts right, your sis involve too arjun), one gives blood to

other, you hid the fact, other bro goes and act as saint ( haa yeah sahi hai

dev is like that) She asks if he is J, he denies, daadi aggres, who just has

come with lunch ( Arjun is in KC and MSK doe s not even know??? Are we watching 2 serials those got shotted same place)

Arjun wants to leave daadi asks him to saty as he is family. Romeo-pinky comes

to tell today is nitya’s B’day, arjun says 30 mnts main party ready ( W*H )

daadi asks them to enjoy and she takes leave.

Servant

comes to tell geet dev is leaving, she says tell daadima, but goes out after

knowing daadi is not at home. MSK is

going to meet caller, but wonders what if geet think I doubt her, he calls her,

but cell has left in the room. He goes

to meet person. Unknown person is shown,

he tells your bro borrowed 5 million from me two years back, you know his

condition, and I can easily kill him but what will I achieve out of it. MSK

snaps him back, I have got nothing to do with dev, person asks then what is he

doing in your home, he tells him to shut up and get to the point he gives MSK

another picture of dev-geet, MSK is shocked. Person tells MSK rest of the story

you go and ask your wife that what was she doing with your bro. ( Nope MSK does not need to ask. MSK ki batti jalegi, he will understood that

dev gave him blood). OMG MSK will be

angry at himself tom and we will get TaiChi

Geet

calls to tell daadi dev leaving, daadi tells her stop him till she gets there (

daadi kaha phasaa diya, MSK aa jaayega).

Nitya

comes to congratulate arjun for new project of wedding. She manages to get one for them worth 50

million. Arjun tells her we were trying

to surprise you on your B’day but you surprised us all. ( Oh babaabji, yeh

arjun ko kitna kaajal and foundation????What is the problem???)

Dev

is leaving, geet gets there calls his name, he replies it’s better for all of us

that I should leave, ( jaa na phir)do not say anything.

Geet says all I want to tell, daadi is coming and she has asked me to

stop you till she gets here ( I like geeet’s attitude towards dev. It is very

mechanical, her body language clearly tells she is just messenger, she has got

nothing to do with him leaving or staying). He replies then it will be more difficult for

me to go. Geet walks forward to say try

to understand my problem, I am bound to daadi’s promise and your obligation so

stay until daadi comes. He looks up and

shocked, Geet turns back and stumped, MSK standing there hurt, astonished. ( hey babaaji) He drops the picture, geet notices, eyes

filled up, shakes her head like saying all is over now, she starts walking towards MSK, who is looking at dev not her, she

goes close to MSK now he looks at her, then to dev and walks out from there.

Geet is shocked, sad, scared too, screen freezes on worried geet’s face.

Tomorrow: Dev ki re entry in the KM

All

minus dev at breakfast table, dev comes to tell daadi that he is leaving and starts walking, MSK tells him to stop. All

look at MSK. ( pata nahi Khuraana’s kyu dar rahe hai, yaaro

he is gonna ask dev to move in with them in Km and let geet be do do Patiyo vaali

draupadi. LOL)

Tomorrow

will be very intense episode, MSK will be frustrated, angry with himself, coz

for him geet had to go to dev. She needed to beg dev ask help from dev for

him. awwww MSK

I

am confused what is with CV???? Arjun,

NE MSK all in the same office.Nitya

is working there too. What has happened to arjun’s office??? Why is he sitting

in MSK’s cabin??? Romeo and Pinky work for whom???? When pandeyji going to

finish his honeymoon???

How

come daadi, MSK no one questions NE or arjun for being at same place they do

not even see each other??? NO wonder I feel ki geet dekhte dekhte by mistake I

hit the remote of You tube and start watching another soap on other

channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy