Friday, March 25, 2011

Choti Bahu Season 2 25th March 2011 Written Update

The episode starts from where it ended..Dev is driving..he sees Radhika waving from the balcony of a house then he stops the car winds up the window and he looks back and no one is there and he has this cute SMILE..Dev continues driving..and now he sees Radhika drying clothes by the river...he stops the car again'lol'but he opens his car door'and he finds finds its someone else..uff oh! Hehe'now he continues driving again..now he sees a few girls carrying pots of water..he sees one of the girls as Radhika'he looks at them again and its not Radhika..errr'arre dev kya yaar? Dev now sees Radhika through his car mirror.. smiling from the back seat ..he stops the car and checks behind'but no one is there..scene shifts to mandir..Radhika is praying to Radha Krsna idol..she says I feel like happiness is coming back to my life again..and she says I came to ask a good future for my sister Chanda ''Radhika is doing arati for the idols..now she thinks in her heart after so many years I got my mother's love'she says now I just want my Krsna Kanaiya to come back to me..Dev car reaches and stops at the mandir..he says I have come for a shubh kaam(auspicious work)..so first I should get Kanha's blessings..he gets out of the car..govinda gopala is playing in the background.. PART 2 : Radhika is still doing arati..Dev slowly walking towards the mandir..when he steps on the stairs Radhika begans to feel something..she continues doing arati..Dev sees Radhika doing arati..and a wide smile on his face..Radhika turns around and Dev is standing looking at her..she is gives this confused expression and Dev as usual smiling all the way..lol..both of them look into each others eyes'Radhika turns away from him..Dev says on the way I saw u everywhere..dun tell me even now am I dreaming? He takes one step forward..Radhika walks away a little..Dev says no it cant be because in my dreams u were smiling and not scared..so,he pinches his arm'LOLLOLhahaha'and Dev says you are for real right? Smiles again'hai rabba..dev says Rawal is a small town so I don't have a problem finding you..Dev tells Radhika that I know you are mad at me and I also know why? Radhika walks away she leaves the mandir'Dev prays to kanha and quickly runs to catch up with her 'he walks after her and says will u please listen to me..Dev tells I know I have done a mistake but please don't give me this big punishment..he says before you say anyting I would like to say sorry..Dev says I know until u forgive me u will not talk to me..Dev now says I have so much to tell you but u dont even want to give me a second..Radhika walks away without saying anyting..Dev runs towards her again and says im reli reli sori..Radhika says look I am already late and I have to get back home..scene shifts to Radhika house..Radhika's dad is deep in thoughts..he says what am I doing? What will happen when Radhika gets to know the truth..what will she think? I cant even say no to RPine ji..he says everything is happening as kanha's marzi..Shanti is calling out for Chanda..Chanda tells Shanti why is Radhika taking so long..Shanti says why do you bother she will come soon..Chanda says if you go to mandir it will not take this long..Chanda tells Shanti or is it maybe Radhika got to know that rishta came for her and not me.. PART 3: Scene shifts to PB..Maheswari,Padma,Dai ma,Viraat & his wife Mohini are there'pandit ji is sayin I have seen rohan babu's janam patri but kanya ki janam patri(horescope) Maheshwari says kanya is orphan they don't have janam patri..Padma says how will we match the hoescope and Maheswari tells Padma that is is not important and the girls fate is attached to her husband..Maheswari asks pandit to give a good date 'pandit ji says there is in 12 days time..then after two months'pandit ji is about to say another date but Maheswari says 12 days date is ok..Padma says but we need more time to do the preparation..Daima ji also agrees to Padma..dai ji says after so many years a good happening is about to take place..Viraat wife tells Maheswari that what is there to think.its your wish when you want the wedding to take place it will take place.pandit ji leaves..Maheswari says now we know that there is very less time so we don't wana waste time right? All of them smile'Padma tells dai ma lets go make list of guests..both of them leave from there..Viraat asks Maheswari canyou do another shubh kham? Maheshwari is surprised..Viraat says all relatives will come..mahant ji and others will come..so announce me as RP 'Maheswari says ok I will do but not now..will have to wait for the rite time..Viraat gets mad and says which rite time are u waiting for?? Maheswari says what? u think why do u always pass away my wish and then Maheswari asks Viraat n his wife to follow her..she takes them to RP room..starts her crocodile tears..Maheswari asks RP to tell Viraat that everything is happening as you(RP) wish.. she says I am doing what u want..Maheshwari says your dearest grandson don't trust me like as if i I don't want to allow him to be RP..she says viraat will be the RP rite? Maheswari asks RP ji to say it to Viraat..and she says you know why I want Rohan to get married soon..because only after choti bahu comes I can choose the nex RP'Viraat's wife is happy to hear this..Viraat tells Maheshwari..no I am your son and how can I not believe you..and he says im reli sori if I had hurt your feelings..Maheshwari ask Viraat to get blessings from RP ji..24 hours after choti bahu comes I will make you as the RP..Maheswari stares at RP ji.. Intersting expression on RP's face as he recollects the words the Kashi Maharaj had predicted about Choti Bahu that once she comes everything all wrongs will be set right in this house by her. PART 4 : Maheswari says now that babuji (RP ji) has given his blessings 'Viraat's wife also gets blessings from RP ji and says bless me so that I can be a good RPhitain like sasuma(MaheswariDead)..Viraat's wife asks Mahehwari do you think babuji had given his blessings? She nods and says yes..Maheswari tells Viraat and his wife to go prepare for the wedding..they leave from there..Maheshwari tells RP that when choti bahu comes everyting will be under my name and the best thing is you are alive to see this'[Flasback] RP remembers what mahant ji tol him..that his chota phota will be the RP and his wife who is the choti bahu will bring good luck to your family..and save your family from any hardship..RP smiles a little..maheswari walks out of the room. .continues of earlier scene..Radev are still walking and reach near some houses Dev stops Radhika again and says please give me a chance to speak..she keeps walking and he keeps following her..looking at that some guys stop Dev and tells him I am seeing from earlier why are you disturbing her? Dev says no I am not..he tried to walk away but that guy stops him and asked Dev to answer his question first..that guy ask Dev who are you? And where are you from? Others men there starts talking bad about D ev even though he looks like he is from a good family..they says with this kind of guys around its very hard for us to let our daughters out..Dev says look brother..u got me wrong im not troubling her..Dev says I know her and why don't u ask her that? Radhika makes a face as if she does not know him..the guy starts teasing Dev..he tells everyone that he knows that girl but he doesn't know her name..he tells everyone what are you looking lets beat him up 'and they go towards Dev and are about to beat him up'poor janu CryDev says stop! And ask her whether she know me..Dev calls out for Radhika and says please tell them that you know me..Radhika walks towards them..the guy asks Radhika whether or not u know this guy? Radhika looks at Dev'.episode ends there' Lovely acting by Rubina and Avinash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy