Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gunahon Ka Devta 23rd March 2011 Written Update

Hiiiiiieee Everyone…. I hope all are doing well.. Lets go to Avita’s Land Lallanpur The scene opens with Bj inviting Shikha and family. She says tht It will be memorable with sarcastic tone. She asks fr Rv and says to give him the phone. Arpi comes nad BJ says She is going and tells her to invite Shikha. Avi comes there. Bj says him She is inviting everyone. Shell be happy. BJ leaves. Arpi speaks and Rv picks up the receiver and says its you Arpitaji. He says thanks fr inviting. Ill be there. She says invitation is for people who are well wisher of Haveli. Meanwhile Avi picks up another phone and listen to their convo. RV says Its my 1st Holi with you. Ill be eagerly waiting fr it.(Yes Yes..Even im going to Kill you fr sure. Wait fr me to do it) Arpi says nothing and Keeps the phone (Kuch bola kyun nahi) Avi fumes and goes out of Haveli. He breaks the table and remembers their Convo. Pehelwaan and Kanoo comes and ask abt plans for tomrw and Wht he will gift Arpi. Avi says Ill give her a gift (Already deceided kya) Break The scene opens with Rai mansion. Simple comes and tells papa rai tht I have withdrawn 1 lakh . Ill gift Arpi gold jwellery and Avi a watch. Papa rai says You knw how I have earned this. I mean hard work. Simple says I know how much hard work you have put in. She says Jagat to come with her fr shopping. Papa rai says to bring him a bowl ..so tht once all money is spent. Ill beg ( Acha Idea hai) Chirag says to buy for him kurta and pyajama since he wont beg in suit. Simple throws pillow on him. And goes. Papa rai says to chirag you are not my son. Bj comes to Arpi and gives her bracelet and says now it will perfectly suit Avi. I have fitted it. Arpi thanks her. BJ says to herself. Tht you don’t knw what gift I have for you Arpi.She has original bracelet which Arpi bought fr Avi.. Arpi writes a letter and folds it and keeps the bracelet and letter in gift box. She says to herself tht I have opened my heart in this letter. I cant express my love for you in words. I have tried to write my love, respect and trust in you in this piece of paper.( Awwwww) Avi comes nad hides it. Avi asks abt it. And she says its nothing. Break She hides it in Almira and goes to Avi..She says a woman may have many secrets. Avi says yes, But some secrets come with many problems and Arpi gets a bit upset. She says Dnt wry..this will not happen to us. Im not a bad player afterall. Avi gets more suspicious. They both sleep. But Avi is restless. He takes the gift and reads the letter. He misinterprets tht It is for RV and fumes. He keeps the gift box again in Almira nad goes to Arpi. He looks her in anger. And sits beside her. He tries to put his hand on her neck ( He is trying to kill her) End Of The Epi..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy