Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pavitra Rishta 4th May 2011 Written Update

Outside the Deshmukh House

A bunch of ladies and Savita are outside the chawl talking. One of the ladies is telling Savita to leave so they can fill up water. Savita tells them that she will not leave and that they cannot force her to. Another nicer chawl lady neighbor comes and asks Savita not to argue so much and to take this mithai and eat it. Savita smiles and asks what the reason is. The neighbor happily says I am going to become a dadi (grandmother).Today I will give all of the chawl neighbor’s mithai. Savita smiles at her. Another chawl lady tells her not to celebrate with Savita as she does not know the happiness of become a dadi and that she should celebrate with them instead. Savita gets angry and tells that chawl lady to stop her natak. The lady says you do not know what the truth is, and if you can’t have happiness at least do not ruin other’s happiness. Savita threatens to her not to talk so much or else I will cut your hands out. The lady fights back and says you threw a good bahu like Archana out of the house, and you also know she is about to become a mother soon. Another chawl lady comes and tells Savita it is a sin to keep relations with you. Savita is now getting silent and sad at what they are saying. The lady continues and says you do not care about any relations. The nice chawl lady tells all of the chawl ladies to stop taunting Savita. She tells them that they do not have any right to make Savita sad at all. And she has already showed she is a good dadi. She loves and takes care of Sachin so much. She smiles at Savita. The other chawl lady says this is her majboori. Savita yells at the chawl lady and says Sachin is my grandson, whether I love him or he is my responsibility, who are you to tell me this? Another lady says this is the bad in you, you think that whatever we say is wrong, all you do is just argue and fight all day, do you get happy by doing this? They keep continuing on how Savita keeps fighting her whole life and has gotten far from her near relatives. They also say that it is very rare to find a bahu that you have got, but you have gotten so blind that you can’t see her goodness. She asks her what she will do when she really needs help and that no one will be there for you then. Savita is now looking terribly sad and has no words to say to the chawl ladies. The ladies say you would not have to fill up water in this old age if you had your son and your daughter in law. Savita says ok I will go, you have come here to teach me. She says some words In some type of different language and leaves.

Outside Archana and Manav’s chawl

Archana is standing in a line for water in her chawl. She looks to not be feeling so well. A nice lady in front of her offers her to take water first. Archana thanks the lady but says she will manage. A chawl lady from behind comes and says I have never seen you here before and asks Archana if she is new here. Archana says I have lived here for a couple of days. The lady asks Archana who she lives with. Archana says it’s me and my husband who live here. Archana is about to fill up water when Manav comes and sees her and comes and asks Archana how come you are here filling up water? I have told you so many times not to work. Archana says I will fill up the water, what will I do at home? Manav says you will get rested. Archana is worried that he has to go to his job but Manav says there is nothing more important to me than you. Manav has Archana stand outside and tells her he will fill up the water. Archana is smiling at the fact Manav cares abot her a lot.

Karanjkar House

Vaishu and Sulochana are in the main room sitting at their home. Vaishu gives her a glass of water and asks her not to worry so much about Varsha. She tells her that Satish jeeju is with her too. Sulochana says of course I will be worried. I have not gotten a chance to talk to Varsha after what happened at the orphanage. She was very happy in adopting a baby and her dream has been shattered. Sulochana is very worried for Varsha and asks Vaishu to get the phone so she can talk to Varsha. She is about t oget the phone when coincidentally Varsha comes in the home to visit her family. Vaishu is happy to see Varsha and they hug. Sulochana asks Varsha how she is. Manju is in the room as well. Sulochana says I am very mad at you because I have been so worried for you and you did not call me. Varsha tells Sulochana not to worry and that she did not want to do anything, so I did not call. Sulochana invites her to sit down. Sulochana asks Manju to get water for Varsha. Vaishu tells Varsha not to worry and that everyone is with you. Varsha sadly says not everyone. I have left only 1 person. Sulochana is confused and asks Varsha what she means. Varsha says I have broken all ties with Archu Tai. Sulochana is shocked and Manju has a smile on her face. Sulochana says have you gone mad. Varsha says yes I have gone crazy. Do you even know what happened to me? Varsha tells Sulochana about the incident on the road and how Manav jeeju slapped her. Sulochana and Vaishu are shocked. She tells Sulochana that won’t be I be crazy if I have been insulted. Varsha tells Sulochana that Manju vahini was there too, did she not tell you? Sulochana says Manju never told me. Manju makes up an excuse and says I was about to tell you but you were already so worried so I did not want to make the matter worse. Manju says but whatever Varsha said is absolutely right. Manav was very wrong. Vaishu says but Archu Tai did not say anything, she did not stop Manav jeeju? Manju says she was actually also trying to teach Varsha. Vaishu has a cruel look and says why she would say anything. She thinks whatever Manav does is right, she thinks he is god. I knew that she could be blind in his love but this much? Manju is smiling and Sulochana is looking frustrated and confused. Vaishu tells Varsha that she did well by breaking all ties with Archana. Sulochana gets angry and tells Vaishu to be quiet. Vaishu fighrs back and says what did I say wrong aai? Is it ok for what Manav jeeju did? Vaishu says Varsha had not gotten over thetime at the orphanage so Manav jeeju gave her a slap? Manju smiles and nods. Sulochana says but Manav could never do this. Varsha must have said something wrong. Manju looks frustrated at Sulochana defending Manav. Varsha, tell me what happened. Varsha says I do not want to justify myself to anyone I have broken ties with my sister and that is enough. Sulochana says you guys have a relationship through me, and as long as I am alive your relationship can’t break. Sulochana says I will call Archu here and we will solve the problem but until then you can’t leave. Sulochana calls up Archana and asks her to come to her house right now. Archana asks if everything is alright at home. Sulochana says I told you to come here right now. Archana is confused. Varsha goes to Sulochana and says I will not talk to Archu tai, I am leaving. Sulochana angrily tells Varsha that until Archana has not arrived and a decision has not been made, you are not going anywhere. Varsha protests but Sulochana leaves the room. Manju is very frustrated and says aai is too much. Everything was going so well and if the daughters listen to aai than my plan will be ruined.

Ajit’s house

Rasika is at her house and Manju is visiting her maternal home and both are on the bed. Vandu is working in the house. Manju is happy and tells Rasika that she needs to tell her something important. Rasika says then tell me. Manju gives her aai a signal and gives a look at Vandu. Vandu gives some tea to Manju. Rasika says you can tell me whatever you want to here, this is my house. Rasika says you should not be scared of Vandu, I can get her quiet. For the last few days, I have not even heard her say anything. Manju smiles and laughs and tells Rasika that she has been very happy for the last day. Rasika smiles and nods her to tell her. Manju says I have been trying to create misunderstandings between the 3 K sisters and what happened yesterday was so much fun. Vandu looks at Manju. She tells Rasika about what happened in the market on the road and about the hard slap Manav gave to Varsha. Now Rasika is really happy. Vandu frowns. I enjoyed so much, what else should I tell you aai? And the way Varsha left yesterday in an angry way I don’t think the sisters will ever is close again. Rasika says and then what happened? Manju says then Satish came I think their friendship has ended. Rasika asks Manju why Manav slapped Varsha. Manju says nothing much happened, just a small thing. Varsha accidentally gave Archana small push and Archana fell. Vandu is listening to all of this, by the way. Then Manav got very angry at Varsha and gave her a really hard slap. Rasika and Manju enjoy a laugh. They keep laughing until they see someone at the door. It is Ajit and he looks angry at Manju. Manju says Ajit, but Ajit says Tai to Manju. Manju asks Ajit what it is. Ajit asks Manju why she is purposely trying to create misunderstandings between Manav and Satish. Manju says what I did, I did not say anything to anybody. I just came on accident. Ajit says ok, but whatever happened was very wrong, you are trying to make fun of them. Rasika looks disgusted at Ajit and tells him that his brain is not working right. Manav called you a chor and he got you out of the business and still? Rasika says when you will change. Manju did not do anything wrong, and if she did then you can assume I told her to do this. Rasika says whatever Manav did to you, you can forgive him but I will not. I will give him a punishment. Ajit says aai. Rasika says I am very happy today, and there will be one day when no one will want to keep a relation with Manav and I will make sure that happens. Ajit says to Manju and Rasika that they can do whatever they want but I will not support you in this. He leaves them alone and Manju and Rasika look very disgusted. Vandu looks happy though to see Ajit saying this to his family.

At a store

Manav is at the store when he meets a man and tells him he got his order. Manav thanks the man for getting his order. The man tells Manav that they will need his export license. Manav looks a bit worried. The man turns around and asks him if he is worried about something. Manav lies and pretends to act like nothing is wrong. He leaves and thinks to himself how I should address Satish in telling him I will need a license for this, he was mad at me yesterday, but I can’t move on without his license. Manav thinks to himself this is for Archana and my baby, I will need to go to Satish. Manav goes to a rickshaw guy and asks him the price to go and the guy says 3,000 rupees. Manav is worried because he has to feed his family as well. He says to himself I should just walk.

Karanjkar House

Everyone is at the K house and Manohar enters the house and is shocked to see Varsha there and asks why everyone is so calm? Archana and comes and shouts for her aai. Sulochana takes Archana into the house and has her sit with Varsha. All 3 sisters look very quiet and none of them are giving eye contact or saying hi to Archana. Manohar notices this and asks Sulochana what all of this is. Sulochana says you will find out in a minute. Sulochana calls all of her 3 daughter’s names and tells them that they are all right in front of each other. Whatever punishment or any argument or fight you want to do with each other do it right now. Manohar is confused. Sulochana is saying do all of this right now so your misunderstandings can be cleared, end the fight now. Why don’t you understand all 3 of you are my life? I can not tolerate you 3 fighting with each other. Manohar is now really confused. Archana says I am the eldest of the sisters so I will start it. Archu says to Vaishu and Varsha that all of the problems that have been happening were for her fault, and I’m sorry. And I will put my hands in front of you, but please forgive me. Vaishu says to stop holding her hands in front of her, and that she doesn’t like when Archu does it. Archu says that she doesn’t like it either, but she has to do it. I have to do it because I know how much you two mean to me, and maybe you do too. Varsha and Vaishu look very annoyed, and Sulochana and Manohar exchange glances. Archu says that she won’t be able to live with this. Varsha stands up and says that she is the one who is suffering the most, and she is suffering so much that Archu will never be able to understand it. You have turned into Savita Aie by staying with her. Whenever you want, do something bad, whenever you want ask for forgviness. Manohar tells Varsha to stop very firmly. And he says that is this the way we talk to our elders? Varsha says that she knew this would happen. She then says, why did you tell me to come here if you don’t want me to even say anything? I am happy in my life, she is happy in her life, and we don’t have to have relation. Sulochana says is this your final decision? Varsha says yes. Sulochana says, whoever wants to break relation with Archana has to break relation with me first. And I am not saying this to scare you. I am saying this because I know Archu is right. And I cannot see her in this state. In anger, Varsha and Vaishu both leave. Archu asks Sulochana why did she do this? Sulochana says I had to this to make them understand. Archana says that I don’t care if they don’t want to have relation with me. I just want them to be happy. Manohar slowly nods. Archana is very sad.

Precap:
Dharmesh is in the Karanjkar home. He is looking very uncomfortable and shows Sulochana the divorce papers for him and Vaishali. Sulochana and Manohar are very shocked. Dharmesh says that I have already signed this, so I just need Vaishali’s signature, and I will leave her free forever. Sulochana looks at Vaishu. Vaishu looks like she doesn’t know what to do.
Enjoy the written update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy