Friday, May 27, 2011

Choti Bahu 27th May 2011 Written Update

Part - 1
The episode starts Dev saying Rads open your eyes nothing will happen to you plz wake up I love you a lot Radhika ... Rohan watches this behind the bushes ..Rads slightly coughs , Dev smilies seeing this he again says come on Radhika open your eyes Thank god nothing happened to you ..hearing this Rohan moves away ..Rad gets up and sits slightly coughing she looks here and there ..Dev asks are you alright Radhika I got scared if something happened to you I wont'..Rads looks at him Dev moves away from her side and asks why did you go to the poolside ? Rads says I want to do the morning pooja that's why I came here to take bath but I fell someone pushed me here ..Dev says except you and me No one is here.. Rads I am sure someone pushed me.. Dev- how could it be possible it might be your misconception .i think you must have slipped in the pond you should be very careful of yourself if something happened then.. Rads interrupts then my life is gone if you would not have saved me ..when I opened my eyes I saw you first I saw love in your eyes she smiles slightly ..Dev says listen I just saved your life if someone would have been here also I would do the same Rad says why are you hiding everything I saw the love in your eyes Dev turns his face tells No nothing like that Rads then why are you turning your face look in to my eyes and say ..Dev looks at Rads he tries to says looking at her but he cant he turns his face again ..then finally he confesses his love I love you a lot Radhika Rads smilies hearing this ..Dev but we wont be together .. Rads asks why ? Dev because you are CB of my family Rohan's wife .. Rads but that marriage did not happened then how ? Dev ,you have to forget the past Radhika.. today in front of society and Purohit's Family you are Rohan's wife ..Rads but the truth is you love me ..Dev ,the another truth is I am an orphan and Purohits gave me name fame everything they have done lots of favour to me ..Rads so you will sacrifice your love for them ..Dev Yes and its is the happiness of this family and my love is worth nothing in front of this family's happiness ..Rads looks at him sadly Dev says ok lets go from here he leaves but Rads in her inner mind today you confessed your love I am sure one day you will surely accept me as your wife.
Part ' 2
Rohan walks angrily he goes near a tree and writes name of Dev with a stone in that tree he then talks to it .. Dev you betrayed me how could you do this to me? You know na how much I love Radhika then how dare you love her ? Rads is that girl na who came home other day during wedding rituals ..Rads is that girl whom you loved but you did not get her in your life ..Rohan angrily makes erases Dev's name saying you wont get her you told lots of lies to me ' he shouts angrily and he holds his heads with his hands and he then sits on a stone and talks to himself .. I got doubt on the day when I saw Rads in hospital where she acted as my wife I want to know the reason as we did not completed the pheras then why she is staying with us ? for you only he points that tree where Dev's name is written she was acting as my wife she is staying with us for your sake and you know everything about this ..and I acted as mad to find the truth I petended and put on a act and now I know the truth ..everything is clear .. But one thing Rads is mine she will be mine always and I will take revenge on you .. you love Rads a lot na then listen Rads is living as my wife and she will remain as my wife .. you betrayed me now you will pay for this .. you started this game and now I will finish it '
RaDev in mandir
Rads in front of Kanha she is looking beautiful in pink saree she folds hands front of Kanha ..oh lord I don't have words to Thank you today my KK confessed his love for me and I am sure one day sure he will accept me as his wife I will wait for that I wont force him for anything .. Dev comes there with a suitcase in his hand he looks at Rads and keep looking at each other beautiful scene he then keeps down the suitcase and folds his hands and prays to Kanha he then turns to Rads and tells I want to tell you something don't worry about your family's problems BM gave me some money for Shagun which I gave it your mom ..Rads feels happy they stare at each other for few seconds Dev says ok shall we leave ? They both bend down to pick the suitcase and both touch at the same time and stare eachother for a while Rads then moves little bit Dev picks the suitcase and leaves form there Rads smiles looking at Kanha
Part ' 3
Purohit Bhavan
Daima asks Padma did Rohan eat something last night ? Padma replies no Daima he did not have anything from yesterday as I did not allow him to go with Rads now also he did not come out from his room I am taking this milk glass to his room ..in the backyard the Gardener was watering the plants Rohan slowly goes inside the house seeing him ..Padma goes near Rohan's room she tries to open the door she sees the door is locked inside she calls Rohan to open the door but there is no response Padma shouts and knocks the door Daima comes there asking what happened Padma tells her that Rohan is not opening the door All the PF come there and they also shout Rohan to open the door ..then BB tells Virat to break the door ..Rohan was entering the room from backside ..Virat was trying to break open the door suddenly Rohan opens the door from inside he comes out as he acts like he has waken up from deep sleep he says why are you all breaking the door ..Padma what were you doing inside why you did not open the door Rohan says I was sleeping MOM ? Padma asks sleeping we all are shouting to open the door why you did not open? Rohan says childishly I thought you all are breaking the door in my dream and he laughs ..Padma yells at him Stop laughing here we all are scared becoz of you and you ? Rohan looks at BB and says See BM mom is yelling at me .. BB tells Padma to control herself Padma then smiles at Rohan and gives her the glass of milk and says you will have a good sleep when your stomach is full ..Rohan take a sip pf milk and in her inner mind I will have good sleep when I will punish Dev for his sin and make Rads mine forever..
BB in her room talking to Viraat Rads has gone to her Mayka for 2-3 days and now we are tension free I have talked to the advocate also he said we will have solution for our problems ..Viraat says you are right mom Rads is not here and we are tension free suddenly Mohini comes there saying BM Radhika and Dev have come back BB looks shocked at her ..
RaDev in RP Bhavan
RaDev entering in Purohit house and all the PF gathered there in hall Rads gets blessings from BB .. BB asks Radhika is everything alright you came back so soon ? Rads smilingly goes near Padma and bends down while Mohini says BM Radhika was feeling more comfortable(repeating Shantis's dialogues ) in her inlaws house that's why she left her Mayka and came back here so soon ..Rads bends down to get blessings from Padma but Padma turns away Dev sees this ..Rads goes near his father in law and Daima to get blessings Rads FIL says one Kavitha and Rads replies if I need to choose one between Bahu darma and beti dharma I will choose Bahu dharma first all looks at her Rads adds now Dadaji 's Ayurveda treatment is to be started that's why I came so back so soon I have brought some herbs for him very soon dadaji will be alright ..she then says BM I go and get Dadaji's blessings she leaves from there BB calls her back and Viraat and others also follow her Radhika stops there and BB says Radhika I have not yet talked to Doctor to stop the english medicines Dadaji is taking this medicines for 12 long years we cant stop it immediately . Rads says but BM we can apply the paste externally nothing will be harmful ..Rohan watches all this form far .. Daima sees Rohan and calls him to come near as his friends have come Rohan slowly comes near them but he says I wont talk to them ..all looks at him Rohan says I am very angry with them they left me alone.. Rads smilingly says I promised you na I will be back soon see I have kept my promise.. Rohan tells ok then I will talk to you and I wont be mad at you BUT Dev he turns goes near Dev stand behind him and asks Dev you went to drop her na? then why did you stayed with her itself Why? All look at him confused Dev replies Rohan I had an important work moreover I have to do my duties also .. Rohan says oh then I will talk to you also ok I am not angry with you ..hearing this BB asks Dev did you stay in Raval for MUTT work ? Viraat's Dad says a Kavitha hearing this haveli's name and Mohini says there will more dust in that haveli don't know how did XDev stayed there ..Virat says Oh no Mohini why dont you understand why Dev need to go inside the haveli he would have stayed in the servant quarters like a servant he is the servant of this family not a owner Rohan asks Is this Dev a Servant? Rads feels sad for Dev and all other looks at Dev
Precap
Rads was showing the Pooja thali to Dev and Dev takes touch it and looks at Rads Padma calls Rads she tells Radhika from today onwards you will be staying in Rohan's room and..you will have to do your patni dharm Rads shocked hearing this and Rohan smiles looking at them standing behind the pillar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy