Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 4th May 2011 Written Update

Karan is lying on the streets. Abha and Ranchod are in the car driving. Abha tells Ranchod to please drive faster. Abha says please look out on that side while driving and I’ll look on this side. Ranchod says ok. Abha prays and thinks to herself hey bhagwan please don’t disappoint me today. Please make me meet Karan today.

Dr. Aru is in a taxi. A police inspector signals the taxi to come to a halt. The inspector says please show the papers for the car. The taxi driver says the papers are at home. Dr. Aru says bhaiya please let us go. I know its wrong that he doesn’t have the papers with him. But I’m in a hurry. Please let us go. The inspector says madam you think this is a joke? He’s driving a taxi and that too without the papers with him. If you’re that much of in a hurry then please get another car. Dr. Aru gets out of the taxi.

Ranchod says he should be around here…The car screeches. Abha says arey what happened? Ranchod says I don’t know. I’ll check. He steps out of the car. He opens the hood to see what the matter is. By the time he’s done checking and closes the car’s hood Abha is not in her seat. Ranchod turns around and sees Abha running on the streets shouting Karan’s name. Ranchod yells Abha and starts running after her. Abha is frantically running on the streets not paying attention to the cars going past yelling Karan’s name. Ranchod is not far behind her. He is shouting Abha’s name but she is not paying attention. Abha comes to a stop in front of blood. Abha says blood? Ranchod catches up with her and says hey…Abha says I told you Ranchod…Ranchod says what happened? Abha says Ranchod Karan is in trouble. Look at this blood. It’s Karan’s blood. Karan is around here. Abha yells Karan..Ranchod says wait wait. Let’s ask someone. He signals someone. Ranchod tells Abha to calm down. Ranchod asks the guy whose blood is this? Was their an accident here? The guy says yes it was some man. Ranchod asks do you know who it was? The guy says I wasn’t able to see his face but 2 min ago his wife got him up and took him. Ranchod says his wife took him? Ranchod says to Abha wife…Abha’s thinking of what that lady told her that Karan is 2 courses away from where she was.

Dr. Aru has Karan with her. He tells the taxi driver to take them to a nearby hospital. She tells them to hurry up. She says to Neil please try to open your eyes. Thank God I found you. You’re life is in danger. Neil now I’ll never bring you to the city. And I’ll never leave you alone. The few moments I spent without you, I felt as if life was taken away from me.

Abha sits back in the car and thinks to herself how long will my life be upset with me? What hide n seek game are you playing with me Karan? Ranchod shuts the door nearest to Abha since she doesn’t do it herself. Ranchod asks shall we go? He starts driving. He stares at Abha who is in tears.

The entire family is still waiting for Abha and Ranchod’s return. Jaggu calls Ranchod. Ranchod says hello? Jaggu says Ranchod beta. What happened? Ranchod says um we didn’t find anyone. Jaggu says you two come back to the mandhir so we can finish up the rest of the wedding. Ranchod says no…right now Abha’s not feeling well so…We’ll finish the rest later. Right now let’s go home. Jaggu says but the rest of the rituals…Ranchod says nothing is more important than Abha’s life and health. So you all also go home. Jaggu says ok beta. They hang up. Abha looks at Ranchod. Abha says I want to go to the mandhir.

Abha says pandit ji did you see that woman who had her hair down…did you see that woman? Where did she go? The pandit says she had come here. But she left. Abha sks where? The pandit ji says but she comes here every Monday. Abha says I’ll come next Monday. Abha and Ranchod leave.

Back at the SB everyone is waiting for Abha and Ranchod. Shelly thinks to herself Ranchod and Abha still haven’t come back. They didn’t even finish the wedding rituals. I hope that woman wasn’t telling the truth. Is Karan really in Ujjain? If he has reached Ujjain then I’ll be in big trouble. And did Dushyant’s men kidnap Karan instead of Rancohd? Will Abha and Karan reunite? Oh God. I’ll have to do something. Shelly is pacing back and forth when Ranchod and Abha walk in. Jaggu asks what happened son? Ranchod says nothing…SHelly breathes a sigh of relief. Ranchod says Abha isn’t feeling well. Shelly thinks to herself Abha looks very worried. Ranchod says you go rest. Abha starts to walk away. Shelly says arey why are you entering like that hiding your face? I know that the pheras aren’t complete but don’t you want to complete the rest of the rituals? Wait I’ll go bring the plate. Ranchod says there is no need to do all of this. Pratibha says no beta. Go Shelly go bring the aarti plate. Shelly goes to get it. Pratibha says to Abha and Ranchodmay no hurt come your way in your new life. Flashbacks are shown of when Karan and Abha enters the house for the first time after marriage. Shelly comes back with the aarti and hands it to Pratibha. Pratibha says may no one’s evil eye harm my children. Flashbacks are shown when Pratibha is doing the aarti to Abha and Karan. She hands the aarti plate back to Shelly. Jaggu places his hand on Abha’s head and says may you and Karan always remain happy. Abha looks at him. Jaggu glances at Ranchod. He corrects himself and says may you and Ranchod always remain happy. Shelly says its the same thing papa. Both of them have the same faces. And now in Abha’s heart she has the same amount of place for both of them. What difference does it make? Abha says it does make a difference. It makes a big difference. Abha walks away. Ranchod is about to say something to Shelly when Jaggu says Ranchod bete. Forget what she said. Abha still hasn’t been able to forget Karan. Please take care of her. Ranchod says you all don’t worry. I’ll go check. Ranchod leaves. Shelly says Kanika…Shelly whispers something into Kanika’s ears. Kanika smiles and says wow bhabhi. What a great idea. Shelly says let’s go…

Dr. Aru says no no please flight 2 tickets for the next flight to Mumbai. Ok. Thank you. Dr. Aru says to Neil who is sleeping, now we won’t stay here for another minute. We’ll go to Mumbai as soon as possible. Mom was right. Your life is in danger. I can’t put your life in danger again. Even if it were for a few minutes, I have experience the fear of losing you. Matters got worse after coming here. Now your treatment can only be done properly in Mumbai. I just hope that the Dr. has come back from his tour. It is very important to consult him.

Abha goes into the room and sees that it is all decorated for the first night after the wedding. Ranchod walks in behind her and is just as shocked to see it the way it is as Abha is. Abha turns around to hear Shelly singing “raat akeli hain”. Abha stares at Shelly. Shelly says shhh sorry sorry sorry. How did you like the decorations? We worked so hard. Arey devar ji. You tell me how did you like the decorations? Today is the biggest day of your life. Waise don’t worry. Abha has a lot of experience. Ranchod says and you? You probably don’t have any. Because you’re used to butting into other’s people’s life. And you forgot one thing. That Abha is my official wife. So I can officially squeeze your neck. So if you don’t want that Vimal bhaiya becomes alone at this age, then leave. Shelly says sarcastically ahh I’m so scared. Shelly goes to Abha and says all the best. Oh close the door. Ok bye. She leaves. Abha and Ranchod stare at each other. Abha walks back inside the room. Ranchod says you don’t worry. I’ve married you to shut up people like Shelly. Our deal will remain the same. I will never take Karan’s place. Abha nods and says I know. I’m feeling bad for you. In this game of my life, in every way you’re the one at a loss. And you’ve married a girl who made a condition before marriage that said she’ll never accept you as a husband and will be yours. Ranchod says I’m not crazy Abha. He starts taking down the decorations. He says whatever I’m doing I’m doing with a lot of thought. I did this marriage with my own consent. Ranchod picks up the mangalsutra. He says I know how much you love Karan. He comes in front of her. He hands the magalsutra to her and says it’s Karan’s. Wear it. Abha takes it from Ranchod’s hands. Ranchod says look Abha. You are completely free to do what you want in this relationship. You can do whatever you want. Live the way you want to live. Do what you heart wants you to do. You have to wear Karan’s mangalsutra. Wear it. Don’t worry. Its not from my side. It’s Karan’s. If you want to apply Sindoor under his name then do that too. But whatever you do, do it from your heart. I don’t want you to take any stress with all of this relationship stuff. You take care of yourself and your child. Otherwise all of this is a waste, Abha. Abha says I’m very lucky. I found a true friend like you. Ranchod is getting his bed ready on the floor. Ranchod says take your medicines. Ranchod is sleeping on the floor. Abha is sitting on the bed with her eyes closed. Abha is getting visions again. Dr. Aru is saying don’t worry Neil. I’ve started loving you. And I can’t live a moment without you. Abha wakes up suddenly. Abha says who was that woman with Karan?

Precap: Sleeping down? And that too on the first night of the wedding? After all Abha has shown her status to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy