Monday, April 4, 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 4th April 2011 Written Update

Abha wipes off her sindoor crying. She says that she will sit in the havan. His last havan will be done by his son. The havan begins. Abha performs the havan rituals.

Everyone stands up after the havan. Ranchod is walking towards them. Shelly is afraid Ranchod and the Tiwari family will steal the wealth of the family. She thinks to herself that she must do something. She shouts stop to Ranchod. She tells Ranchod to stop shedding his crocodile tears. She grabs him and tells him to leave this house immediately. Ranchod says stop talking nonsense. If I wanted to deceive anyone I would have done that long ago. Shelly keeps blaming him and Ranchod keeps defending himself. Ranchod goes to Thakur and says you believe me nah? Thakur shouts believe you? He grabs his collar and says you have broken my trust today. You tried to take the place of our son in law? (Abha is not paying attention to all of this chaos going on. She is in her own world). Thakur continues and says you have caused so much pain to my daughter. I will never forgive you. He pushes Ranchod. Ranchod says none of you are understand. I didn't come on my own will. I came because Karan had made me promise. He died in my hands and took a promise from me. That time I didn't know he was my brother. I am not greedy and have no interest in this house. Why else would i have helped get Yasho maasi out of this house? Shelly screams oh shut up. You are no one's brother. You are no one's relative. You are an impostor that came to play with our emotions. Who knows. He could have planned something with Yasho so that he could get all of this money. They keep arguing. Shelly says why didn't you tell us all of this before when you first came? Ranchod says I was going to tell you all about it. When I came you all were celebrating Karan's birthday. THat day I found that Abha is pregnant. If i told her that would risk the death of her child. Of Karan's child. How could I say anything? You all listen to the full story. I did not come here to deceive anyone. You know Vimal bhiaya. Vimal says Vimal Bhaiya? I am not your brother. Only Karan had that right and Veer. Not you. Shelly says now that you are exposed so now bhaiya. You cannot have a brother. No one can consider you a brother. Shelly says you killed Karan right?

You killed him right? Ranchod says eyyyyyyyy. I'm respecting you okay. YOu want to here? You all want to here? Then listen. Yeah I stayed here as Karan because you all loved me. Yes I started liking all of you. Mother, brother, sister. Shelly says wah wah wah. What acting you do Siddharth Kumar. You still think you'll say a few words and everyone will believe you? Listen to one thing. There is no room for you in this house and neither is there any place in anyone's heart for you. Get out. Karishma yells. What were you doing Sid. Saala you tried to help them and now they all are against you. Now are you satisfied. I had told you the day the truth these people will not care for your feelings. They will kick you out. That's what happened. Happy now? How long will you stand here and deal with this. Pack your stuff and lets go. Ranchod says Abha will listen to. HE tries to go to Abha but everyone stops him saying that she won't listen to any of his crap. Vimal pushes Ranchod out the door. Karishma goes to his side. Vimal keeps blabbering crap to Ranchod.

They all try to kick Ranchod out of the house until finally Pratibha says stop don't go. CP defends her. Shelly is out of the limits accusing Ranchod of the cheapest things ever like taking advantage of Abha when alone. Ranchod is furious and tells Vimal to control his wife. He is about to leave when Abha says stop.

Precap: Karan opens his eyes wide open. He moves around. Seems like he is going to be walking soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy