Monday, April 4, 2011

Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein 4th April 2011 Written Update

It begins with Viren mumbling in his sleep. "Nivi please don't leave me." Nivi watches Viren and leaves after a while as Viren sleeps. NT dadi goes to the mandir and lights up the lights viren hung up. "I don't know what the truth is and what isn't. I have forgotten how to differentiate between the truth and a lie now. It's all up to you now god, help me out. You were always against my will, not you have to decide."

Next morning, BS standing outside and watches the Sharma house. Laal ji kaka arrives with tea for BS. Bs says "how's viren? I heard he wasn't well since last night." (Confused Bs ji...how did you know?) Laal ji kaka says "I don't know, who told you?" Bs sits down without saying anything. Laal ji kaka excuses himself, Bs sees a lawyer arrive. The lawyer says that he was here to discuss Viren's divorce case as CC had called him up yesterday. Bs says "that case has been solved; Viren no longer wants a divorce." The lawyer leaves, CC overhears them and decides to talk to Bs about it. "you can't solve this matter without an lawyer. You are forgetting that those people have sent us a notice and we will need a lawyer to fight the case for us. Why are you doing this?" Bs says "I did what I find right and they did the same. I will not let this divorce take place no matter what." CC says "but can't you see that Nivi wants a divorce then how can you force the two into this relationship?" BS says "Don't' forget that it was Viren who made the mistake first, perhaps you won't understand all this. Let Viren end what he started. Don't interfere in this matter." CC leaves in anger.

Yash brings in food for Viren. Yash checks to see if viren was sleeping or what just when viren scares him. ROFL (I remember doing that to my brother all the time...I still do that Wink) yash says "jiju you scared me." Viren says "sorry." Yash says "dadi sent this for you." Viren says "towel? Why?" Yash says 'dadi said to me that you had a very high fever at night, so you must be sweating by now. she ordered to me to wipe your hands and feet and then serve you tea. But i don't understand, why didn't you come out when you were in such a bad state? Just because dadi asked you not to leave the room that doesn't mean you don't leave the room even if there is an emergency. She said it all in anger." Viren says "yash, i thought the same. But yesterday i understood that dadi really is irritated at me then how could i make another mistake?" yash says "what if di hadn't seen you in time and something had happened to you." Viren says "but nothing had happened, and nothing will happen to me until I make up for mistakes." Yash says "you're too good...hang on while i get your green tea for you." Yash leaves to get tea.

Nivi enters with Viren's tea. Viren lovingly wishes her a good morning, Nivi gives him is tea. (gosh at least smile woman...it'll make Viren's day!Big smile) "Are you angry at me? Did i do something wrong?" Nivi gives him his medications. "I'm sure I must've done something. I make mistakes intentionally and unintentionally. Dadi is right, i can't change." Nivi says "can't you just stay quiet for a while? Last night you were in such a bad state but yet you don't decide to shut that mouth of yours. Did the dr ask you to talk so much?" Viren chuckles and says "No, but why are you talking like this? Did the dr ask you to talk to me in an angry way? Is my life at danger if you talk to me a bit softly?" Nivi looks on at Viren "I'm angry because I don't want you to do something stupid. Dadi is right; you really don't care about others. You don't care what your doings will affect the people around you." Viren says "it's true that i don't care about anything perhaps that's why i'm fighting for you with everyone. You were god's gift, but i never knew about it. I can give my life for you happily." Nivi is stunned; she leaves without saying another word.

The evil Trio are waiting for Yash at the college. (You EVIL, EVIL People) gaurav tells one of them to keep an eye for yash. Gaurav gets a call for bhaiya ji, he asks about yash. Gaurav assures him that he'll call once yash gets to the college. Yash in a hurry leaving for college just when NT stop him and tells him not to go to the college today and to get a doctor so he can do Viren's check up. yash leaves to get the doctor. (Whoop Whoop...no college for yash today...)

Nt dadi sees Viren standing at the door. "What?" viren says "I need to have a shower so needed to get my towel. I think i kept it outside to dry.' Nt says "so? Why are you telling me. Go and get it yourself. Did anyone stop you? Is it important to keep things in your hand?" LOL (Viren looks so adorable here Embarrassed) Nt leaves, Viren steps out of the room with a smile. Nivi gives Viren his towel and leaves. Viren smiles (Gosh his smile is killing *drools*)

The doctor does Viren's check up and tells him that he's fit and no longer needs bed rest. Viren looks at Nivi. Ks calls NT dadi aside and says "He's fine so tell him to leave this house now." Dadi says "but at least let him have breakfast." Ks says "No, we kept here until he's well and now is the time. He can eat at his own place. I don't want him in this house for even a second." Dadi says" why are you rushing things?" Ks says "I'm not rushing things, he is nothing for us. He is fine, so he can leave." The doctor comes and tells them that he's fine. Dadi thinks of something and informs the doctor about Viren's constant headaches. The doctor says "if this is the case then he isn't well. He needs bed rest for a few more days." NT is happy. (hehe chaalu dadi)

Its twilight, NT watches Viren asleep as Nivi puts a blanket on him. Nivi sees dadi stand near the door. "Dadi, I just came to keep water, just in case he felt thirsty at night." NT says "why do you try to lie when you know you can't. I'm not just your dadi, I'm your mother aswell. I am very well aware of your condtion." Nivi makes an excuse again. Nt says "It's so strange, you have to hide your emotions from your own family. I can see what's going on in your mind. I was afraid of it due to which i scolded Viren, but now i know that your happiness lies within him. I want you to get your happiness back." Nivi refuses to accept the truth. "You know it, but you refuse to accept it. I can see it, listen to your heart. This is the time you waited for. Hold on to this time, because if this passes by then you will regret." Nivi says 'Viren is not my happiness, if it was then i wouldn't have left him. No, this isn't the truth and even the date for the case is near" Nt says "but the final decision is to be yours. Things have changed since you came here. Accept that change, i'm saying the right thing." Nivi says "It's really late, do to sleep." Nivi was about to leave, Nt says "Nivi, I had kept the water in viren's room a while back." Nivi stammers, Nt tells her to go to sleep. Nivi leaves, Nt stands at the door and watched Viren asleep. "Oh god please may tomorrow be a new beginning for my daughter."

Precap: KS scolds Viren. "My entire house was searched by police and you hid out here? I don't know if you are involved in this but everything is gone wrong ever since you've stepped in this house. But remember one thing if something happens to my family then i will forget my limits. I'll throw you out of my house."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy