Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gunahon Ka Devta 28th April 2011 Written Update

The scene opens at Bj's room. She tells Pj that this girl Pihu is becoming a thorn of my way and I can see Avi going in the way of destruction cuz of her. I cant let that happen so all u have to do is get ready to throw this thorn out of my way. Pj is shocked to hear this. He says 'It wud not be safe to take such a decession in haste. Her mama is a very rigid n stubborn person n he wud make an issue of the matter if anything happens to his niece. He wud take the help of lawyers n police to get back on us. It cud be a co-incidence that she looks like Arpi. (Sometimes this man talks sense)



But Bj is not ready to listen to Pj. She tells him that if it cud also be possible that its Arpi n has come back to take her revenge. She says she cannot take any chances so Pj must appoint his men n spend as much money he wants to to kill Pihu. Bj orders Pj to finish the game in such a manner that this face of Arpi wud not appear in the next seven births. (How evil, heartless n ruthless can someone be '. Hate u to the core) AngryAngry



Avi brings Pihu to the terrace, the same place where they (Avita) had met for the last tym. He tells Pihu that '.See this is the same place where we departed. U kept on pleading and crying bfr me to trust u but I did not listen to u. I suspected u, abused u and left u to die. But today am repenting for my deeds. I'vebecome lifeless without u ' Please forgive me for wat I've done and come back to me. Avi reminds her of the happy days they spent together wandering in the jungle and says 'I want to get those days back with u 'I wud live in any condition, eat whatever we get to but all I want is u. Please say that ur my Arpi orelse I'l die.



Arpi looks at him with tears in her eyes n says ..Yes am ur Arpi. But now I cant come to u as ur wife. U suspected me and u'l have to go thru the punishment as well. But u wud not decide ur punishment. I am going to decide ur punishment. She keeps on stepping away from Avi and says this is ur punishment 'we can never meet again. Avi pulls out his arms to reach Arpi but she slips off the terrace (the same way she jumped earlier) Avi shouts in pain and wakes up from his dreams. (Pufff !!! As we all thought 'yes it was a dream. Thank God) Approve



Avi shouts and runs out of his room. Goons try to stop him but he pushes all. Reaches the haveli's doors n Bj stops him. Says where are u running n Avi says that Arpi fell down n I have to save her. He runs out of the haveli and looks for her everywhere like mad. (wooow wat an excellent performance by Ashish 'it seems so real)StarStarStar Goona n Bj come to him to console him but he gets into his car and drives out of the haveli.



Avi reaches Pihu's house and hides back behind a tree. He searches for Arpi thru the windows of the house n suddenly his eyes fall on Arpi. She is reading a book and smiling. Avi takes a sigh of relief to see her. He says to himself '.I know I have done u wrong but I want to come n ask u to forgive me for my deeds. I wud surely get u back to me one day and promise u that wud never ever suspect u again. (Avi's eyes are so expressive ..i had tears in my eyes to see him crying .. am falling in love with this mad lover) Heart Day Dreaming


Break


A postman reaches Pihu's house n delivers a letter. Pihu receives it and the postman gives her a viscious look (this man looks more of a dacoit n less of a dakiya) Dead Pihu looks at the envelope n mama, mami n Pawan come there. They ask whose letter is it n she says its for me by Avdesh Singh Thakur. The family is shocked to hear the name. Mami shouts 'Burn the letter right now. Mama says 'let her read it first. Pihu reads the letter. It says '. I have done wrong with u and ur family and now I am really sorry for my misbehaviour. I promise u that u and ur family wud never be in trouble for me again. From Avdesh Singh Thakur.



The family is happy that Avi has realized his mistake n asked sorry but mami still doesn't trust Avi. Pihu says she has one more good news for the family. She has got the job of a dance teacher at the night school. Mami doesn't allow her for this but Mama n Pawan along with Pihu plead her n she agrees.



Pawan says he wud go n drop her but Pihu says ,,,She's a big girl now and can take care of herself. (Ya ya 'Ur Jhaansi ki Rani II)WinkLOL Pihu is happy for her job n hugs mami in excitement. The postman is listening to the whole convo from the window. (Howcome noone saw him there) He walks down to a man and tells him that "Chidiya jaal mein phas gayee" (The bird is caught in the trap). He leaves n the man turns back. '.Oh my god ..Its Pj. Pj calls up Bj n tells her that the work is done. (Oh no 'Poor Pihu'she's caught in Bj's trap)CryCry

Break


Pihu leaves for the school at night. She reaches a square and sees some goons following her. Pihu is scared n enters into a godown thinking tht she might find some help there. She comes in n looks for help but a man comes near her. She looks at him. It's the same postman who came to deliver the letter. Pihu asks them wat they want. The goons surround her and the postman tells her 'Shout as much as u can but there's noone to come for ur help 'No god ..No man !!!



And suddenly a Bold voice says '"Galat" (wrong) Yayyy 'Its Avi !!!!!! DancingHe comes in and locks the door from inside. (The famous scene of Deewar by The Grt Mr Amtabh Bachchan )Embarrassed Avi turns back and looks at the goons in anger. (Avi looking Awesome in white ' Girls '.hold ur breath while watching this scene 'Avi looking hotter than ever bfr) Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Bg music plays Dhagadham !!! Clap


Epi ends .. No Precap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy