Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Choti Bahu Season 2 5th April 2011 Written Update

RADHIKA'S HOUSE
THE episode starts with yesterdays last scene and Mansa comes and tells Radhika yes u will have to marry the youngest grandson of RP as Chanda says and Radhika and all r stunned and Radhika runs to her father saying baba what r u saying u went to find my KK (Ashanti and Chanda r very pleasedAngry) and Mansa says yes I wnet to find him and also met the Pradhan(head of village) and that year RPs youngest grandson was KK Mansa was looking very pleased and happy Sukha dhukani in the background and all r stunned and pleased.Mansa continues look at fate play my child after 12 years u got the same match Radhika is stunned happy tears in her eyes and thinks about Dev in boat tonga and thinks all these days who was following me and brought shagun to my house is my KK and her goes kajire what r u saing and Mansa runs to her saying Chenu ki ma I know fate will not wrong my daughter.All this is not coincidence but fate has predestined it. He runs to Radhika saying all these years what u believed kanha has also determined it.Radhika is very happy and says I know Kanha will not do me any injustice and Chenu is still not convinced but Radhika tries to convince him and says never mind and runs to her father u have given me a very good news I did not think u will tell me this I knew fate will bring us together and her father says this is the reward of your prayers of 12years and (beautiful acting by Rubina and Mansa) laughing crying and happy at the same time a scene to be watched do not miss it. then Mansa say r u listening Chenu's mother I will go and tell everyone about this match and goes out saying I will perform my daughters marriage very grandlyOuch.Marriage shehnai in the backgroung Chanda happily wishpers to her mother if Radhika will get married to younger GS of RP then I can get married to DevAngry and her mother agrees but looks like she is thinking something and Chenu also comes and congrats his Behna.Radhika then comes to her mother saying I have troubled u a lot but I did not want to forget my childhood marriage as this is my fate also and then reassures her mother saying that henceforth she wont cause any trouble to her.Ashanti though looking very pleased and smiling looks like she is preoccupied and has something in her mind. Rad and her mother hug each other and Rads thanks Kanha for keeping her faith in him that he will bring her KK to her.
RP BHAVAN
Dev is busy with arrangements and decorations at RP Bhavan and ordering the decorators to decorate with the same design as Badi ma has selected and gives orders how to do.He is serious and looks like he has made up his mind not to think about his DG.Cry Rohan comes there and signals the decorator to leave and Dev truns to find him Dev looks at him unsmiling then looks busy as if overseeing the arrangement Rohan comes and tells him he wants to meet her.Dev unsmiling says who and rohan says my would be wife.The way u have describe her and praised her mine or anybody will fall for her dev does not like his words and Rohan says do something I want to meet her Dev says I will ask BadimaLOL and Rohan immediately stops him saying I have to marry her from where this BBM came Dev refuses no this cant happen and when Rohan asks why he says she is a shy girl.and Rohans says so like ur type categrory 11LOL (funny expression) Dev says on the day of Chunnar ceremony u can go then u meet her and Rohan says till then I have to wait. (liked the Acting of Avinash as serious Dev)
RADHIKA'S HOUSE
Ashanti displaying all the jewels clothes sweets and very thing that came in shagun for Radhika showing off and boasting all neighbour ladies watching with interest and telling them each set may be of 5 tolas gold and when one ladies wants to touch and see she does not let her,Mansa is also happy in the background doing his work, my daughter is very lucky she has got a match from a very big house the Mathura RPine saw my daughter in the holi utsav and selected her I am very pleased. One of the ladies says u r very happy for a step daughter she says she is not step daughter what happened if I did not bear her I brought her up and give her good upbring and education and all good qualities then I got Shanti and Mansa is also pleased with her talk.Radhika comes out and brings water for all Ashanti continues my daughter has got a match from a maha pandit's houseLOL she is very lucky and asks Radhika what r u doing stop it u come and sit with us and Radhika also smiles shylySmile Someone comes and knocks at the door saying Is Mansaram weaver staying here.Mansa goes out saying yes I am Mansa.The man says RPine sent me and Mansa invites him in asks Chenu to bring a chair and all ladies leave. The man gives them the message of Rpine that Tilak will be tommorow and they should come to Mathura Ghat and a car will be waiting to pick them up.mansa is worried and says so soon and Ashanti says that they will all come.Mansa asks the man to have some tea but he leaves saying lot of arrangements r being made for tomorrows tilak.All r happy and Mansa worried Ashanti says we have to take so many things for Tilak where is the money and Chenu tries to tell her about the money in the box but she quietens him and offers him money to keep him quiet thinking that money is for Chanda's marriage.When Mansa asks what happens she changes the matter and Mansa goes to his spinning machine saying all these years with ur help I have run this house and now also u will help me putting his hand on the machine with tears in his eyes thinking from 12 years my daughter has been waiting for this and I will do everything properly for her.
RP BHAVAN
All r selecting sarees and jewellery and Padma and Daima selecting cards and Mohini selecting banarsi sarees and Gopaldas come and in his poetic language recites some poem on Banarsi sarso and sarso oilLOLLOL and the saree seller is puzzledLOL and Mohini interrupts saying babuji will recite poems u show the sarees and selects 2 and takes them to Viraat who is getting his measurements taken saying which is good and Viraat says both r good then she talks about matching jewellery that I want one diamond necklace for one saree and Kundan one for another and Viraat says u take both she says the jeweller only brought diamond one with him and when he says take only one then she says I want both and Viraat to get rid of her says take both and jewellery also. Padma comes saying Viraat see these designs and Virat goes to her Rohan and Dev come in and Rohan calls Bhabi and she asks him which saree will look nice on me Rohan says any colour will suit u as u r the most beautiful in this house.then he says but only for some days then Mohini says I am not going any where Rohan says u r not going but someone is coming and Dev very serious throughout. rohan says listen Dev will tell u how beautiful she is and Mohini comes to him saying did u take Rohans shagun or to find a girl for u and Dev very irritated and serious then a small superfical smile.Daima watches and saying I will show this to Rohan and Dev takes the card.BB comes wheeling dadaji in and says I have a announce to make tomorrow is tilak Mohini teases Rohan and he smiles Dev is serious sad music Amba says tomorrow Padma says u sent a person and did not tell me BB says now I am telling u I dont need ur permission Padma tries to protest but arrangements BB says everything is happening I called all Dadaji and Dev not happy and Rohan tells dev if Tilak is over then Chunnar ceremony will also take place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy