Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 12th April 2011 Written Update

Abha continuously bells the door! Karan is trying his best to get Abha's attention. She doesn't notice. She tries knocking on the door. She keeps belling continuously. No one opens the door. Karan is saying Abha. Abha says open the door. Finally the mother opens the door and says yes. Abha says namaste. I'm Abha. Is Doctor Arundati there? The mother says no she is not at home right now. She has gone out. If you have to get any treatment done then go to the hospital. Abha says no no actually I wanted to meet her patient that is staying here. Karan says Abha. The mother says there is no patient here. You go. Abha says arey she told me. I had his cough to. The mother says my brother was here. You probably heard him. Go. Abha says please I request you. Let me see the patient once. Abha barges in. She screams Karan. I know that Karan is somewhere here. She frantically searches. The mother is mad. She says you cant come into the house forcefully like this. Her eyes suddenly meet the bed. No one is there. Shelly has grabbed Karan and is hiding him so that Abha cannot see him. Shelly says to Karan be quiet. Abha asks the mother was anyone here on the bed? Shelly is still hiding Karan. Abha continues all of this....My Karan was here. Karan tries to make noise as Shelly tries to cover his mouth. Abha says please don't lie to me. Was my Karan here? The mother says I told you nah there is no patient here. And you already saw. And still you're not convinced. The patient that my daughter was talking about was in the hospital. And his family has already come and gotten him. Abha is sad. Karan tries to make noise but Shelly is covering his mouth. Abha touches the bed and says My Karan was here. He was here. He makes noise again. This time it seems as if Abha heard something. Shelly says be quiet. Abha slowly walks over to where she hears the noise. Shelly says to him be quiet. Abha takes her hand about to move the curtain. When she is about to see Karan, Dr. Arundati's mother grabs her says this is enough. Are you going or shall I call the police? Abha says I heard something from there. The mother says get out from here. I told you to get out. Abha says my husband got in an accident...His car fell in off a cliff. I searched for him.....The mother cuts her off and calls her servant. He comes and says yes madam? The mother says kick this madam out of the house right now. The servant says madam get out....Abha says ok. I'll leave. I read about him in the paper that's why....Forgive me. On her way out she notices Shelly bhabhi's purse. Abha says this purse? Whose is it? The doctor says the purse is my daughter's. Ok? Now leave. Get out. The mother goes and fixes the curtains. Abha stares back. She finally turns her back and leaves. Karan is trying everything he can to get her attention but Shelly bhabhi is covering his mouth tightly.

Shelly and the mother are helping Karan on the bed as if they are both innocent. Shelly is like carefully. The mother says to save his life I did exactly what you said. But who are you? How are you related to him? And what is his name? Karan is looking at Shelly who looks back. Shelly says to him what happened? What happened to you Ranchod? Ranchod is his name. I'm his distant sister. Karan shakes his head as if saying no.

The sad "Tum mere Kaun Ho" song plays as Abha is walking on the street. Flashbacks are shown of Karan's accident.

Sid joins her and says so did you meet your friend? Abha says there really was no one there. But my heart is saying that Karan was there. His scent was there. There was something that was right in front of me but I couldn't see. Sid says what are you saying? I can't understand.

Karan shakes his head. Shelly says don't worry. They are gone. Nothing will happen.

Abha says when I called Dr. Arundati I heard someone coughing a lot on the other line. And it sounded exactly like Karan. And even today when I went to her house and I felt as if.....I searched the whole house but no one was there. And her mother said that there was no patient that came there. But I don't know as if she was hiding something from me.....Sid asked did you search the whole house? Abha says yes. Sid says did you find anyone? If you didn't find anyone then no one would be there. And why would the doctor's mom lie to you? She has no reason to be enemies with you...Look Abha this might be your imagination. Abha says this is not my imagination. I even saw a purse that resembled Shelly bhabhi's purse. All these things cannot be a coincidence. Sid says but Shelly bhabhi was supposed to come by this morning's flight to Mumabi. Abha says but still I feel as if something is wrong. Sid said are you doubting Shelly? Abha says yes. Sid says ok we'll call Vimal and ask him what time Shelly is leaving for Mumbai. If she is leaving this morning then your doubt will be cleared. He dials his phone.

Abha asks what happened? Sid says I cannot reach him. Abha says then call Veer bhaiya. Sid calls Veer's number. Sid says he's not picking up.

Veer and Vimal are busy with their work. Vimal is on the phone with someone else. Pratibha walks towards them. Pratibha says beta I'm so proud to see you both doing work like this. And even your father will be so happy seeing you handle your responsibilities. Vimal says when Karan used to be here everything was fine. We knew he would take care of everything. But now that he is not here...and plus Papa's health isn't staying too well. Veer and I are trying.....Pratibha says beta Ranchod also....Her phone rings. Pratibha says hello? Sid says is Shelly bhabhi there? Pratibha says Shelly left for Delhi. Her mother is sick. Sid asks when did she leave? Pratibha says one second. Pratibha asks Vimal what time did Shelly leave? Vimal seems mad and says Shelly left in the morning. And was home all night. Anything else you want to know? I told you yesterday and I'll tell you again that I don't like strangers interfering in family matters. He hangs up and goes to Veer to talk about work again. Pratibbha says Vimal why are you talking to Ranchod like this? Vimal says mom I don't like that guy. And neither will I ever like him. You also stop praising him.

Abha asks what did he say? Sid says Shelly came to Mumabi in today's morning flight. So she'll reach Mumbai after us nah? Now are your doubts cleared?

Shelly says to Karan don't be afraid. She says to the mother will you get a glass of water please? The mother says yes why not. I'll just go get it. Karan looks scared. Shelly looks at him. She drops him on the bed. She starts laughing evily and says ahh devarji. It seems like she's twisting his arm and making him feel bad. She says don't you feel like giving me such a tight slap on my face? Hit me. I insist. Hit me. She is holding his hand.She lets go. Shelly says you cannot do anything Karan. Nothing. He is crying in pain. She grabs him and makes him sit. Do you know that seeing you like this what the family would feel? Very bad. But I don't feel bad. Why should I? She lets go of him so his head droops of the bed. Shelly says you and your Abha so called adarash bahu...Everyone's favorite. Whatever you got you, you both got first. Why? Karan is in tremendous pain. Get up. Why? Doesn't anyone else live in that house? Or do we have no right? You don't know Karan how jealous I was seeing everything. Today I have the chance to get revenge. Karan is half off the bed in pain. Shelly laughs. Waise I know what you'll say next. That no bhabhi its nothing like that. Why are you talking like that? blah blah blah my foot. Nonsense. Waise Can I say something? Its good that you can't talk. You have mutism. Do you know that I took advantage of this. I lied to your doctor's mom that your name is Ranchod. So that if tries to reach your family with your name she'll reach the wrong place. Arey there is some breaking news I have for you. You can listen right? She places him on the bed again. She sits next to him and says do you know what I told your doctor's mom about Abha? That Abha is Karan's biggest enemy.

Precap: Dr. Arundati is at the mandhir. Sid and Abha approach there. Sid rings the mandhir bell and is walking towards the doctor. She turns around. They bump into each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy