Monday, April 11, 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 11th April 2011 Written Update

Dr. Arundati calls the SB. Abha ignores the phone call. Finally one of the servants picks up the phone and says hello. Dr. Arundati says hello. I'm Doctor Arundati speaking. May I speak with Abha Karan Prasad? The servant says that Abha is in the mandhir. He tells the Dr. if she can hold on and he'll go call her. Dr Arundati says no no if she's in the mandhir don't disturb her prayers. Do one thing. You write down my number and also give me her number. Tell her to call me whenever she is free. The servant says ok and writes down the number.

The doctor tells Karan that she'll be right back. Karan is sleeping.

Finally Abha gets up from the mandhir. The servant tells her that DR. Arundati called. He gives her the number and Abha dials the number. The phone keeps ringing. Karan is sleeping and Dr. Arundati is not in the room. The phone continues to ring. Finally Karan's eyes open. He struggles but says Abha continuously. He struggles and tries to reach the phone. Finally he turns the speaker on and begins coughing continuously. Abha says hello hello. Can you hear me? Karan's coughing continues. A flashback is shown of a moment when Karan coughs exactly like he did on the phone. Abha is shocked. She says hello hello. She says Karan? Karan tries to move the phone closer to him and in the process drops the phone to the ground. Abha says hello. Please say something. Abha keeps saying hello please say something. Pratibha comes and stands next to Abha who is literally in tears. Pratibha says who is this? Who are you talking to? Karan thinks to himself my mom is home? Abha says maa it is Dr. Arundati's call from Mumbai. When I called someone answered but isn't talking. Pratibha says maybe there is some line problem. Karan is struggling all this time to say something but cannot. Karan says faintly maa. Pratibha says try back later. Abha says no maa someone is trying to say something but isn't able to. Pratibha says beta don't take stress. You take rest. Pratibha puts the phone down.

The phone rings. Vimal says Shelly the phone has been ringing for long now. Where is your attention? Vimal says hello? Sheetal Mami disguises her voice and says hellllo? Vimal asks who is speaking? Sheetal mami says I'm Shelly's sister Tina speaking. May I speak with Shelly. Vimal asks Tina? Tell me what's the matter? Tina says Shelly's mother's condition is really bad. She wants to talk with Shelly. Sheetal mami stutters and says that's why I called...She hangs up. Vimal says arey you....Vimal walks to Shelly. She asks what happened Vimal. Why are you worried? Vimal says Shelly your cousin Tina called. Your mother's health has worsened. Shelly says what? Vimal I'll have to go to Delhi. Vimal says don't worry. I'll go and book two tickets. We'll both go. Shelly says nahi why you..? Vimal says mother is sick. So I'll go with you. Shelly says no no...I mean Vimal right now Karan is not here and Papa is not doing well. It's important for you to stay here. (Sid is watching all of this). Shelly continues if there is an emergency I'll call you. I haven't met mom in so long so maybe she just said that. Vimal I'll have to leave for Indore immediately. Sid says ah hah. You're leaving bhabhi? No, because the flight you're talking about doesn't go from Indore to Delhi but to Mumbai. Shelly says what's your concern? Shelly says to Vimal last time I went the 720 flight went to Delhi....Vimal says one minute. You go. Vimal says to Sid don't interfere too much in family matters. I'm making you understand...Pratibha comes and says why are you considering him a stranger. He is your brother. Vimal says I only have two brothers. One Karan and the other Veer. Anyone else is considered and outsider. Vimal walks away. Sid gets up and walks away....Pratibha says arey why are you feeling bad for what he said. When I your mother consider you the son of this house then the rest will slowly accept you too. Sid says dosent' make a difference. You gave birth to me and even if I wanted to forget that I couldn't. I'm in this house only for Karan and Abha. And if I have any other relation with anybody than that is my amma. Pratibha says arey beta I forgot. I was going to Abha to tell her about the law firm stuff. Sid says ok I'm coming. He sits down on the sofa. Pratibha looks sad. She thinks to herself I am positive that one day that all my children will stay in this house like real brothers and sisters do.

Someone walks in and talks to Raju and says I want to meet Shelly madam. Sid says Raju you go. I'll handle this. Raju leaves. The person I'm from the Flight Travels. Shelly madam has ordered this. Its urgent. Call her please. Sid says show me. The person says but sir. she has said to give it only to her. Sid laughs. I'm Madam's relative. Give it to me. You book tickets for her nah? Here. Sid gives him money. Sid says go tell Shelly that madam there has been an emergency. So today's flight has been canceled. I'll book a flight for you tomorrow. The guy hesitates. Sid says will you eat the money or a slap? The guy says no no the job will be done. Sid says ok then go quickly. Sid takes the ticket and opens the envelope. He looks at the ticket. Sid thinks to himself what happened that she had to lie to everyone and go to Mumbai? Whatever it is. I cannot go with her but I'll have to reach there before her.

Abha is sitting near her bed starring at Karan's picture. She is sad. She says whenever I try to make the heart understand that you are no more, even then I feel as if you are still here. My trust becomes stronger that you are somewhere Karan. You are somewhere here but I cannot see you. My heart is not ready to accept that the voice on the phone wasn't wasn't yours. I'll try one more time. She gets up and dies Dr. Arundati's number. One the first ring someone picks up and says hello. Abha says hello may I speak with Dr. Arundati? The person on the other line says madam is busy with work. May I call her? You hold. Abha says no no I wanted to meet her. Can you give me your address? The guy on the other line says ok write down the address. Abha says one minute. She gets a pen and paper and says ok tell me. The guy gives her the address. Abha says thank you and hangs up. Pratibha walks in and says Abha I want to tell you something. Actually...Sid says this is a law college form. Maybe Karan ordered it for you. Abha takes it. Pratibha says even though he is not with us today but this was his dream. You'll fulfill his dream right? Abha says every word that has come out of his mouth, I have always done what he has asked. I'll fulfill this dream too. I'll study law maa. For Karan. Jaggu walks in. Sid says the form has to be submitted in Mumabi. You fill it out and I'll go send it. I have to go there anyway. Abha says I'll come too. Abha says maa. I want to do my work on my own. And I also have a friend in Mumbai. I haven't met her in a while so with this excuse...Please. Pratibha says ok. Maybe you'll feel better going somewhere else. You go with Ranchod to Mumbai. Abha looks at Jaggu and says Papa? He walks towards Abha and says don't lose hope beta. A human should live life like this. Sid says if we want to reach Mumbai on time we'll have to leave now. Get ready and come down. Sid leaves. Abha looks at them. Jaggu says let's go Pratibha. Abha thinks to herself until I go to Mumbai and make sure Karan is there until then I won't tell anyone anything. It hurts when faith is lost. And I don't want to cause anyone anymore pain.

The doc is praying. She says Bappa because of you Neil's condition is getting better. Whatever happens there is reason. Maybe that's why you introduced me to Neil.

Sid asks Abha what is your friend's address? Abha says it to him. Sid says SV road? They grab a taxi and Sid tells the guy where to go. Abha sees Dr. Arundati's name plate on the side. Abha says its here. Sid tells the taxi driver to stop. They both get out. Abha says let's go. Sid says you go. I'll wait here. Abha says you come too please. Sid says you girls will talk inside so what will I do in girl talk? Abha walks away quietly. Karan's eyes open. It seems as if he feels her presence. Devotional song is playing in the background. Abha bells. Karan says Abha. Karan starts moving. Karan can see her through the peep holes. She cannot see him. ABha bells again. Karan tries to grab Abha's attention. He is right in front of her eyes but she doesn't look in the right direction. He sees her.

Precap: Abha is barging in the house. I had told you. I heard his voice. She is rushing in the house. Dr. Arundati's mom says you cannot come in like this. Abha is going frantic. She yells Karan...She sees something or someone....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy