Sunday, April 10, 2011

unusual bike 12

unusual bike 12 From

Weird Day « Benny East . com / Blog
It was super random and unusual. he was just completely friendly and awesome and I wasn't expecting to have someone to bike around with. So that was pretty cool to have a complete stranger just be so super friendly. .... The first call was at 12:39am on April 10th. Then they called again right away at 12:40am. They left a very odd voicemail. The voicemail is 13 seconds long… it's just breathing… CREEEEEPY… then I hear a hardcore jersey accent… there's two dudes… ...
J U N K I S A I T A » The Scooter Question ...
Some years ago, I purchased a pair of Mobiky folding bikes for quick jaunts about town with my wife. It had a really neat folding design (one hand, on-the-fly, fold and unfold in less than three seconds), and a pretty unusual visual appearance to it. Unfortunately my Mobiky ended up developing problems with the Sturmey Archer and I had to bring it back for an exchange. Mobiky customer service was exceptional, and several failed transmissions ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy