Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Geet 12th April 2011 Written Update

MSK listening all, she
sees him and stops. He tells her to
finish her conversation he will make breakfast for geet, also tells her I am
all in one. Lachhi leaves saying call me when it's done and it's better be nice
else I will have you fired ( abe jaa, yashpaal ko nahi bachaa paii, MSK ko
naukari se nikal vaayegi).

MSK
makes golgappa for geet ( oye ek din aa ke hua hai he already knows about
sauraal ki kitchenSilly) self talk let's see how she does not eat. Lachhi gets hyper
seeing it, asks who feed sick fellow this, MSK assures her nothing will happen,
she replies if anything goes wrong I will tell your name and we both will be
out of job. MSK agrees.

Lucky
working out so that all gals of A'sar
will be in his pocket ( nahi MSK ki, already forum ki saari kudiyaa fida
uspeEmbarrassed). He spots MSK, and says Jugnu
maamu told you drove car like jet plane, were you pilot before, would you teach
me how to drive fast, he agrees, lucky wants to go now, MSK makes excuse lucky
does not buy it ( jaane de lucky gith ke pass, forum waiting for hugOuch) finally MSK asks him to show his
bicep, then shows him his in return saying it should be like this.

MSK
tells his lucky saala to work out more then only car will fly with out gas like aero
plane ( hey rabba, sachii??? Babaji tab toh I need to go to gym, gas price
approaching 4$ROFL). Lucky falls in his trap says oki will do, asks him to show his
biceps, when ballu does lucky says hmm I will have these in 10 mnts, why do not
you come back then we will go on ride.
Ballu gives him MSK ka killer look before leaving. Tongue

Lacchi
is scared who knows what ballu has made, if geet does not like this then she
will be in trouble. Geet sees golgappa
in plate take it from lachhi who thinks she does not like it, stalker ballu
watches from out side ( yeh nahi sudharega 24/7 ek hi kaam stalk geetLOL) geet
starts eating, asks lachhi how does she know and how can she make such good
golappa.

Lachi babbles he knows cooking
too, geet questions her who knows cooking?? Lachhi tells her the truth that how
ballu forcefully made the golgappa and has said you won't resists, Ballu closes
his eyes outsde like saying gayi bhais paani mainROFL, what was the need to tell
thisD'oh. LOL. Geet wonders driver has cooked food, lachhi
says yeah, see, he can cook such spicy food, biji calls, lachhi goes but asks
geet not to tell biji whole incident else it will cost her job. Geet notices MSK peeping, she goes to look
but he hides. Geet decides to get to the
bottom ( hahahha. Enf lucka chupi yaar).

MSK
reaches his room relieved that geet did not see him else lachhi has gotten me
in trouble. He is about to take off his
shirt, lachhi enters in the room with food, he asks her to knock before coming,
and tells he will not eat this food.
Lachhi gets angry, replies you are a driver not teji, do not expect me to cook chilli chicken for
me and leaves. MSK takes food and says
see geet what all I have to do in love ( I knew it ki instant reaction seeing food will be nahi khaaoongaLOL. Nakchada MSK jo haiTongue). Lachhi is mad babbling, geet asks if she has
give food to driver, she says yes and complain but he talks as if eats everyday
in pricy hotel. ( yup, he is MSK.).

MSK
explains himself, some said correctly that it is not easy to be in love ( pata
nahi yaar I never beenCry) until geet gets pacify, I will have to stay here and
eat this. Geet is stunned hearing what lachhi
has told her, starts walking towards ballu's room. MSK says to himself get used to
of eating it. Geet stands out side his
room, he is taking of his rummal out of head, she is shocked to see him, ( very
well portrayed by DDClap) calls out his name, he turns his head calls out her
name. EXCELLENT. StarClap

She
walks in saying the day you stepped in the house I knew some thing is fishy just
did not get a chance to clarify my doubtClap. He coolly replies now you have no
doubts, good I do not have to hide anymore from you.Big smile She angrily replies you are joking now too,
you are staying in maasi's house, lying, what are you doing?? ( tumse pyaarTongue) He says nothing like this, no jokes, am here
to pacify and take you back. She retorts
If you think this way then you are wrongOuch ( we will see geet, wanna bet?? I know
you will loseBig smile) neither will I forgive you nor go back with you ( haila itna
gussa theek nahi chori, and I must say you have gajab ka self control, by now I
would have hug him tightlyEmbarrassed), you go else I will ---he pulls her and says else what??
Say it geet -- he pins her against the wall,Embarrassed she
stammers but says else I will tell everyone about you ( hahahha what a joke geetSilly), he says go
ahead but do not forget to tell how much do you love me.

Geet gets teary tells that love has gone in
the tears you had given me, the geet who used to love you has lost. I will never forgive you ( oye?? Yeh kya apne
ko baar baar explain kar rahi hai. I guess you already has forgiven him and you
are in denialApprove) She tries to leave he
won't let her ( itne dino baad mili ho ab nahi jaane dega, ek hug toh banta hai bossLOL)
and says do not lie, I can see in your eyes how much you love meApprove, my geet can
not hate her maan so much.Thumbs Up I came here
to find my geet, she says you will not find I will not forgive you , ( oye kya
maaf nahi karoongi pe record atak gayi,D'oh clean it with alcohol, jugnu maamu has
whole bottleROFL) your dream will not come true, he responds it is reality not
dream,Star Coolmy geet is with me, near me. (

sahi scene boss, eye tonic milgayaa, public taras
gayi almost ek mahine se is ke liya).ROFL BlushingEmbarrassed

She
removes his hands starts walking away saying no use of talking this, he holds
her hand, pulls her close to him, says I do not want anything else other than
looking at you, stay near you. ( yup main majnu stalker khuraanaApproveCoolLOL) I love you so
much and am sure you do equally me too. She replies no use, take this out of your
head, and go away, he says I won't leave with out you. Period ( haan like no matter what CV do, dev
can not be saint period) bijji calls, she tries to go, he stops again, comes close to
her kinda hugs her from back says ask your heart kuch kuch toh ho raha hai
geet.Blushing Geet ka pataa nahi par arpi ko jarur kuch kuch hua.Embarrassed ( and the fake snow ke time kuch kuch hota
hai vaala loop close today. that time mSK told her aise paas mat aao kuch kuch
hota hai, today he went to hug her and asked her heart to checkHeart).

Tomorrow:
Golgappe vale driver ko bhagaana hoga,WinkD'oh he is such irresitable handsome
hunk.Embarrassed ( kyu geet dobaara virginity khone
ka dar hai kya)ROFL

Geet
self talk needs to talk MSK, he has no idea if anyone comes to know there will
be big hagaama ( oye, namooni chali jaa na uske saath, Sillynahii phir show kaise
aage badhega,D'oh Let's see how geet saves him now),

MSK
says I do not care about anybody, I will take my geet back from here ( abe thand paa she herself will go with you, jyaada din bhaav nahi khaa paayegi).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy