Monday, April 18, 2011

Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein 18th April 2011 Written Update

Nivi and Ks put yash to bed. Ks is really concerned for Yash. Nivi says "Papa, please don't worry about this at all." Ks says "this matter is really getting serious now. What has he done that he is suffering like this...i don't know what to do." Nivi says "papa, don't' worry...I'll speak to Viren and ask him what we can do."
Nivi calls Viren but the call cannot go though, tensed Nivi decides to go call Sid. Sid answers the call. Nivi says 'Sid, I'm trying to call Viren for a while but the call is not going though." Sid says "but he's gone to Chandigarh, did he not tell you?" (yeah, he's come to me for the weekend Wink) Nivi says "he did but I thought...its okay I'll call him later." Sid says "hang on...what's the matter?" Nivi says "I had...Yash..." Sid says "what happened to yash? Is he okay?" Nivi in tears "Sid, I told you about..." Nivi narrates the entire story to Sid. Sid says "stop crying...don't worry, I'm coming home right now."
Sid comes to meet Yash, Sid says "this is a serious matter. We can't leave this issue get any worse. We have to file a complaint against those kids, as well as speak to the school's principal. Dont' worry chacha ji, Viren and I are with you and we'll solve this issue really soon." Ks nods, Nivi insists on going along with Sid. Sid says "you stay here; they need you with them right now." Nivi says "sid, i've seen them, and police would want to know about them so..." sid says "okay then come along with me." NivArth go to the police station.
@ The sood house, Divya taking cooking tips from CC. CC says "wow divya, looks like you've heard the quote that a man's stomach leads the way to their heart." Divya says "no chachi ji it's not that.' CC says "if you want to make your husband to dance on your tunes then you have to do all this...it doesn't take a guy to change, especially if they find another's cooking better." NivArth walk in. "Look Sid is here." Angry divya asks sid that how come he is home early. Sid says "yes, something important had come up so i had to come back." Nivi says "Di, I had called sid home as an emergency had come up." angry divya leaves without saying anything. VD sees this and calls out to divya, but divya doesn't listen. VD says "what happened? did you and divya have an arguement?" Sid says "ma, she asked me to come home early and I...I'll speak to her." VD looks at CC, CC says "bhabi, divya had made something special for sid, but he refused to come home because he was busy but he came home when nivi called." Sid leaves to speak to Divya, CC smirks.
Angry Divya in her room, Sid arrives and says "so what special did you make for me?" Divya taunts him "Why are you asking this now? When I wanted to tell you then you didn't even have time to speak to me." Sid says "Divya i was really busy." Divya says "where was your important work when nivi called?" sid says "I was indeed busy, but I came back because of yash." Sid tells the entire matter to Divya and how Nivi couldn't reach Viren as he is not in town, CC stands outside their room and listens to everything. Divya apologises to him, CC calls out to Sid and asks him to come out as she wants to speak to him in private. Sid comes outside. CC says "Look Sid, don't think that I am interfering in your married life but you and Divya have a very special place in my heart." (you're talking so loud...you might as well have said this while he was inside, because divya is listening to you both anyways...so where's the privacy? Confused) Sid says "chachi ji, tell me what is it." CC says "sid everyone knows that you and Nivi were childhood friends, but divya is your wife and she should be your first priority." Divya smiles as she listens to the conversation. "don't make someone else your first priority but divya, especially Nivi! divya is your wife, and nivi was your childhood friend." Sid says "that's what I am doing." CC says "you may be doing this but you have to show it aswell...please don't mind as you two are special for me. I'm sorry if this has hurt your feelings but i just couldn't resist." Sid says "don't apologise as you have the right to say this." CC leaves; Divya thinks 'CC really cares for me, she thinks so much about me."
Nivi trying to feed yash, but yash refuses to eat. Nivi says "eat something, otherwise you won't recover fast. Just don't worry yash, Sid had come here and we have filed a complaint against those guys. Don't worry everything will be well." Yash gets a little tensed. KS arrives and says "Nivi go home, everyone must be waiting." Nivi says 'I'll leave when dadi comes." KS says 'she'll come, but you should go home now...Viren will be back anytime." Nivi says "Viren has gone to Chandigarh today, so i can stay here for a while." Yash says "what? Jiju is not in town?" Viren arrives "How can he not come? He can't leave his BIL alone now can he?" Yash says "Jiju..." Viren sees yash's health and gets tensed "Yash, what happened? I had no clue that those guys would stoop so low...We have to teach those guys a lesson...we have to show what...." Viren stops and looks at Ks and Nivi and then back at Yash. "Yash, you take care of yourself. I'll just be back.' Viren leaves, Nivi follows him..
The cop goes to bhai ji "I'm letting you go now, but if this happens again." (Shocked Haila...he's the same cop who arrested my Ranvir 2 years back....ARGH! he's tapkofied here too now? hey bhaggu...yeh mere K ka peecha kab chodega?) Bhai ji says "you're warning me? You've been dancing to my tunes until now and now..." the cop says "what are you saying bhai ji? I've done so much for you; I did not even file one complaint against you and did not let anyone else know about your doings. These people are really rich, if you mess with them then...I won't be able to do anything." Bhai ji says "what am i paying you for then?" the cop says 'bhai ji, you are crossing you're limits now actually...they are really rich and have contacts...they came to me today and lodged a file against you for the leaking exam paper scandal, but I handled the situation for the time being. If you don't get your act right then then i won't be able to do anything and will have to arrest you." Bhai ji says 'I'll see who'll arrest me. They may have high contacts but they don't know who I am. You are warning me, but you watch what i'll do..."
Nivi tires to calm Viren down; viren says "How can you ask me to cool down?" Nivi says "Virne we've filed a complaint already." Viren says 'and what happened? did they get arrested? NO!" Nivi says 'viren we have to walk on the right path and not take the law in our hands." Viren says 'fine you do what you think is right but just remember we'll be sitting here doing nothing and they will take their next step." Nivi says "Viren, let the police look into the matter, if they can't do anything then we'll think about it." Viren in thoughts.
Sid tells the Soods about Yash's matter. Bs says "stick to what you're doing." Sid says "yes DS, let them stay in jail for a few days and then see..." NivRen arrive, Sid says "I was just telling them about yash and those goons." Nivi says "DS, don't worry about it. Sid has helped me a lot and we have filed a complaint against them too. The matter will be solved realy soon.
@ Night, Nivi calls Ks and asks about yash, Viren arrives and hears Nivi speaking to Ks on the phone. Nivi requests Ks to not to tell NT the real reason behind yash's injuries and to just make up an excuse, and tells him not to worry about anything. Nivi hangs up, Viren says "you're telling everyone not to worry about anything but you yourself are getting worried." Nivi says "yash is still a kid, he doesn't act his age. He is very innocent; I can't see him like this." (awwww...i know younger brothers are always special...) viren says "I know and sid called a lawyer as per DS' wish. Don't worry, we'll handle everything." Nivi says "I know Viren that i don't need to worry about anything as logn as you are there. But i can't see anyone all really tensed like this. Everyone is tensed because of my brother.. " viren says "you keep changing your mind all the time. You always do things for your family, but when we want to do something then you have a problem. Tell me one thing is this, what your family has taught you?" NivRen smile at each other. "Shall I say one thing? If yash is your brother then he is my BIL too. And if my family does something for my BIL then what's the problem?" Nivi smiles at Viren.
Next Morning, Sid on the phone, gets threatened by the cop. Sid hangs up and tell everyone that the police has released him by just giving him a warning. Viren says "sid, had i not told you that we should handle this ourselves." YD says "no, we shouldn't take the law in our hands." BS says "call the lawyer as soon as you reach the office, we should take this matter in court." Sid says "I'll call the lawyer as soon as i get to the office." Viren says "nothing is going to happen with all this." Bs says "we should handle things legally first, if nothing happens with that then we should think of something."
Sid packing his bag, "Divya, I have some really important work today, I may need to go out of town. I'll inform you as soon as i get to know." Sid sees divya is tensed and asks her if everything is fine. Divya says 'I don't know but i feel something is not right." Sid says "what happened? are you okay?" divya says "I'm fine but i feel as if something wrong is going to happen." Sid says "it's because of the things being discussed since yesterday. Meet yash today, you'll feel better." Divya says "call em as soon as you reach the office. And i'll call you too but don't say that you're busy..." Divya isn't willing to let him go, Sid says "divya i really have to go." Divya lets him go. Nivi gives Viren his lunch box, Viren gets a call from bhai ji. Viren doesn't recognise the person and asks "who's this?" Bhai ji says "what will you do by knowing my name? Just hear me out, loud and clear. You may be rich people, but don't you dare mess with me." Viren says "are you trying to threat me?" Bhai ji says "I'm not threatening you but just trying to make you understand. You're brother has just left the house. Save him if you can."
Precap: Angry Viren being held by the goons, Viren asks bhai ji about sid. Bhai ji says "I've parcelled him to god!" Viren is shocked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy