Monday, April 11, 2011

Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein 11th April 2011 Written Update

Everyone sitting in the lounge room talking (not going in detail about it) VD says "chanchal too took care of the guests today." Yd insists to serve everyone dinner and invites them all to take a seat. CC doesn't respond at all, yd very lovingly asks her to join them for dinner. CC gets up and says "I will not eat, feed others if you must." Yd says 'why are you saying this? For the first time the entire family is together." CC says 'this family can never be one ma! Whatever i did in the puja was just to show others, I've got nothing to do with all this." VD says "why do you say this?" CC says "you don't need to tell me all this, and obviously you'd be happy as you have someone like you in this family. I hope i have at least this much of a freedom to decide if i want to eat or not, or are you all going to force your decisions on me? I will eat if i want to, no one can force me, not even bauji." Cc leaves in anger, Viren gets irritated and says "what has happened to ma? Why does she behave like this? does this mean that she isn't happy for me and Nivi? I cannot see her insulting you all and my wife like this, i have to speak to her." Vire was about to leave but Nivi stops him and insists on talking to CC instead of him. Viren stays back as nivi leaves to speak to CC.

Angry CC in her room sees Nivi enter. Nivi says "ma, I..." CC says "Get lost from here, don't you dare come near me." Nivi says 'If you dont' want me near you then i won't come near you. I just came to tell you that i won't do anything that will hurt you. I'd do as you say." CC says "if you were to do what i wanted then you wouldn't have come back to this house. You have stolen my son from me, you wanted to show us low and you have succeeded then why have you returned? Just go away." Nivi says "it's your hatred due to which you are unable to see the truth; I hope that you face the reality soon and i know that the day is not far. It's not far when my love wins against your hatred. Bless me that I succeed." Confused (Nivi...hello, as if she'd bless you) Nivi leaves to take her blessings; CC is stunned by her words and refuses to bless her. "So this is your true colour, you are very cunning and rude! You can fool the world but not I. Perhaps i did some deeds that i got such a DIL like you, I promise to have ny son out of your trap." Nivi says "give me time, you'll surely accept me as your DIL. I refuse to give up so soon." CC leaves the room in anger.

Divya in the kitchen is cleaning the plates, Nivi enters the kitchen. Divya says "Have you eaten your dinner already? I know you haven't eaten properly for sure. You're feeling bad about what CC said right?" Nivi slightly shakes her head. "I know you're feeling bad. You've done so much for this family yet you still have to hear her taunts, had it been someone else instead of you then she should have surely feel bad." Nivi says "Viren too bared all this when he was at my place. Infatc dadi was so rude to him at the start," divya says "really?" Nivi says 'yes di, and now he has won everyone's heart, even dad has accepted him." Divya says "well in that case you should sweeten your mouth." Divya feeds nivi a laddoo, viren enters and says "wow, I'm waiting for you inside and look what we have...sister reunion." Both Nivi and Divya smile. "Fine, perhaps waiting is what i have in my destiny." (psht, why wait viren? main hoon na WinkEmbarrassed) Viren leaves, divya says "I'll go and get more plates." Viren overhears about divya leaving to get more plates, he returns back to the kitchen and looks around to see if anyone else is around. Nivi is busy cleaning the kitchen; Viren surprises Nivi by hugging her tightly from the back. (Shocked *sanju cover her mouth*hawwwwwwwwwwwwww..."Sanju shuts her eyes* relies on audio*) Nivi says "Viren, what are you doing? What if someone sees us?" Viren says "why? You are my wife and you've made me wait for so long." (What's happening? *sanju opens her eyes* Viren let go...chodo usse...*sanju's heart burns*) Divya returns and sees NivRen and giggles. Viren quickly lets her go. Divya says "whoops, devar di had you told me before then i would've covered my eyes. Let's do one thing, take your wife from here and i'll handle things here." Impatient viren gets excited. (Gosh! Viren...patience is a virtue) Nivi says "Di, we were to do this together, we'll finish this off quickly and then I'll leave." Viren says "hang on and how soon is that going to be?" nivi says "perhaps half an hour?" viren says "fine, i'll wait and see how long is your half an hour. Please carry on."

Viren talking to himself in the corridor "sometimes it's nandu, sometimes it's bhabi...no one let's me spend time with my wife..." Lala ji kaka says "Viren, you are here? And i've been looking for you. Come along with me, everyone is waiting for you in the library." Viren says "laal ji kaka i have some work to do." Laal ji kaka says 'leave that to aside and come along with me, bauji has called you." Viren says "I'll come later." Laal ji kaka says "no i've come to take you now, so come along.' Laal ji kaka takes him along with him to the library. "There you go bauji, i brought viren." Sid and DS are playing chess. Nandu says "laal ji kaka, please the game is on." DS says "why? Doe your brai not work when there's noise?" Nandu looks on at DS, while others laugh. "Look your brother is losing his game, so help him out." Viren says "ermmm...dada ji, I..." lala ji kaka makes viren sit. SidRen are in one team and DS/laal ji kaka in the other. Sid says "I am not willing to lose so soon, viren too is with me." Laal ji kaka says "It's not easy to win against bauji." Sid says "fine it's a challenge. On one side it can be you elders and us youngsters on the other." They decide to start a new game. Laal ji kaka says 'okay, on one side it's me and bauji on the other it's sid, viren and nandu." Viren says 'okay, one on side it can be bauji and laal ji kaka, and sid and nandu can be on team. I'll leave." Viren was about to leave but DS says "look at the scary cat." Sid says "Viren, you'll ruin our reputation. Please." Nandu says "please bhaiya ji. i didn't expect this from you." Viren says "fine, we'll play." Viren starts playing chess, Nivi and DD enter. Viren looks at Nivi (and there goes that rushing waali expression again ROFL) Divya says "so you all here are busy with chess, has anyone seen the time at all? Play tomorrow." Sid says "no, this game is to be done today, we have been challenged. What say viren?" Viren smiles, and looks at Nvi. (gosh viren have i ever told you, that you look soooooooooooooooo mwaaaaaaaah when you make such cute faces Embarrassed) he indicates divya to do something. Divya says "sid, leave it, viren must be very tired and he isn't well either." Viren acts sick, DS and laal ji kaka get that he is acting. "He has to go to the office too tomorrow, right viren?" Viren quickly gets up and say 'yes, see my bhabi understands me so well. Bhabi it's only you that cares about me in this house." Sid gets that viren is acting. "Let's go nivi." DS says "look at the excuses laal ji. since he can't make an excuse he's using his wife as an excuse." Everyone is laughing, Ds says "come back." Viren sits back in the game. ROFL (I love the expression he had here.) Divya says "Nivi, i'm feeling sleepy so i'm going to go. Are you coming?" Nivi looks at viren, who makes a funny face, nivi leaves. Viren continues to play. Nivi in her room waiting for viren, while on the other side viren is too in a hurry to leave. (such an adorable scene look who ended up waiting instead...) Ds and laal ji kaka win the game. They all insist on starting another game, but viren makes an excuse of having a headache. Ds says "okay you can go. We'll play tomorrow. You can go to sleep" Viren leaves, They all know that viren was acting. Sid says "we'll still play thought." Sid and the others go for another game.

Viren comes to his room and finds nivi lying on the bed; he locks his door and sits besides Nivi. (*sanju closes her eyes...* please god, don't let it be what i think it is. *Sanju's heart skips a beat*) Viren turns nivi around and finds nivi sleeping, he smiles and gives her a peck on her forehead and says "good night jaan." (oh hello...viren teri jaan itthe...ROFL mjhe bhi dekh liya kar kabhi LOLEmbarrassed) Viren puts a blanket on Nivi and sleeps on his side of the bed. *lights off* (Phew..bach gayi....sanju's life is @ stake now...gotta be very careful viren LOL)

Its dawn, CC gets a call from her friend and invites her over for lunch. Everyone leaving for mandir, CC tells them that she can't go to the mandir as her friend is to come for lunch. Yd says "for lunch? But we're all are to go to the mandir today, and i've told the pandit ji as well." CC says "I know, but ma my friend is to go back today so..." VD says 'Ma, you both can do the puja, sid and viren are at the office, and you have these 2 girls to take you. i can stay here with Chanchal." YD says "there are so many servants here, why would you stay?" Nivi says "chachi ji, you all can go, i'll stay here. Viren isn't here, so I can come later with Viren." Ds agrees, and they all leave for mandir. Vd says "you'll be able to handle it right? It's CC's friends that are coming for lunch and we know nothing about them." Nivi says "i'll handle everything chachi ji, and this is a good chance to impress ma" VD says "if you need any help then do give me a call." VD leaves, Nivi and nandu cooking in the kitchen. (gosh do they always think of oily food each time? Confused because i always see nivi frying something all the time. *sigh*) CC standing at the door and smirks.

Precap: CC's friends praising the food and ask about Nivi. (seeing nivi's expression, it's like she is being really insulted) CC says "she is a Cook!" Nivi is shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy