Monday, April 11, 2011

cats on trees 16

cats on trees 16 From

AndygoesdowntoChinatown: My Super Sweet 16 and a bit.
My cat's just climbed up a huge tree and I can't climb up to get poor Veronica Mars because of my hereditary I-can't-climb-trees-due-to-fear-of-trees+cats-combo disease. Me: -ON! HYTCTFB? MICHABML? ILDHTD... Made up acronyms and social ...
Cats! Cats! Cats! | Life in Eugene
“How are the cats?” you ask. Terrible, of course. All they do is eat expensive food and hang out on their cat trees. We live in an exceptionally tiny apartment. We don't have room for a table, and we store books above our kitchen cabinets. Despite this, we have four cat trees. Four. One is more than 6 feet tall and takes up a large portion of our living room. I'm not really sure they deserve any of these things. After all, what have they ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy