Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli 29th March 2011 Written Update

The scene starts out with Ranchod grabbing sasurji's collar and telling that "you were dead the day you left me with that crazy drunkard". Jaggu is quiet. Ranchod mocks the fact that jaggu is his father. Ranchod says that there was never food in the house, and that he had no clothes when he was young; he had to ask clothes from his friends. He looks at vimil and says, "then when i was able to work, karishma would say that 'sid your so selfish. You only think of your self'. Who thinks of me? You tell me, who think s about me? Do you?" he grabs hold of jaggu and violently asks if he thought of him while ranchod himself was living like dirt. He takes jaggu to vimil and tells vimil to ask jaggu these questions. He says that jaggu is a big lawyer and that he has answers for everything.
Every one has tears in their eyes. Jaggu begins to sob. No one questions jaggu and ranchod gets mad and takes a glass vase and threatens to hurt jaggu. He continues to question but there no one answers. Abha turns him around and shakingly says that "your siddarth". Ranchod throws the vase to the side and it smashes to little pieces and screams "im am siddarth, im ranchod, im karan. Im everyone. I didn't want to lie to you. But i didn't know that doing good things for you, the house in which im acting karan is actually mine!" Everyone is crying. Abha says, "i understand that your ranchod. But where is karan? Where is my karan?" Ranchod is startled. Abha continues to question him, slowly going into hysteria while ranchod has flashbacks of karans death. Abha is hysterical and is frantically asking ranchod where karan is. Ranchod grabs abha's mangalsutra and rips it off of her neck. Everyone is shocked. (even shelly)
Ranchod reaches to wipe her sindoor, when abha grabs his hand and asks what he is doing. Ranchod says that karan is dead. Everyone is SHOCKED! Abha just looks at him with big eyes. Ranchod says "he is dead. He died in front of me. I held him. He was my brother and i didn't know. He is dead" Abha slowly walks back and hits the stair poll, while having flashbacks of her marriage rewinding. Jaggu falls on the floor, crying. Abha screams KARAN!
Karan is in coma and slowly opens his eyes, everything is blurry, but he sees the doctor and closes his eyes again. The doctor lady calls her mother and tells her that he opened his eyes and perhaps he saw her.
Precap: Abha falls to the ground crying. Jaggu is acting as a psycho person. Ranchod looks at Jaggu.
Abha slowly sits on the ground in shock. Ranchod comes to her and says that "i was here to tell you all this. But when i came, you were celebrating his birthday. And your pregnant. I didn't know what to do. I met karan. Abha, i met karan in the hospital. He told me that he loves you a lot and the family too. He told me to promise him that i will take care of everyone. Thats why, i came to save you all. I didn't know that karan was my twin brother and this is my family. I thought that at the right time i will tell you everything. But that didn't happen. Everything went wrong. I didn't want to hurt anyone. What could i do? Karan, was my twin. He was the closest. I never met him and when i did then he died. He made me promise." Abha falls to the floor sobbing. Jaggu has an asthma attack and acts like a crazy person. Everyone picks jaggu up and puts him on the sofa. They take him away. Ranchod has a tear fall from his eyes.
Precap: Ranchods mommy asks him if he will forget them now that he has his biological parents. Ranchod says that he has questions and he wont leave till he gets answers.
Karan tries to say something but the doctor lady doesn't understand. She says that this is a good sign and that her effort and his will power is working.
Abha is still sobbing, lying on the floor. Pratibha goes to the temple and says "what wrong have i done that your showing me today. Did i pray to you just to see this day? Give me back karan, what justice is this. You gave back one son only to take away the other. Is peace and happiness and family not in my fate. Did i give birth to sons just to see this day. Give me back my karan."
Abha is still sobbing. Ranchod is going to pratibha when his mother comes and asks if he will forget them now that he has his real parents. Ranchod says that he is not going anywhere till he gets all his answers. He has to settle things with jagmohan Prasad. Abha is still sobbing. Ranchod sits next to pratibha and pratibha holds his hands and cries.
The ladys husband comes and says that your crying? "use your brain. He is their blood. You look carefully." He talks about how she brought him up. He talks about money. And the lady is pissed off and says that " you can sell your son. But not a mother. The upbringing mother has the same rights as the birth mother."
She goes to ranchod and says that "your my son. I have the same rights as her for you." Pratibha and the lady both hold ranchod and crying. Ranchod looks at abha, who is sobbing still and remembers karans last words.
Tomorrow: kanika tells CP that abha wont open the door and she is not talking either. CP says that she will go to talk to her and starts walking when abha says that their wont be a funeral ceremony. Everyone is shocked to see abha in a red saree with her marriage items on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy