Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pavitra Rishta 16th March 2011 Written Update

Deshmukh House
Savita is sweeping the floor but she is sweeping it the wrong way .Damodar makes fun of her but she doesn’t answer back .Damodar gets worried and he ters a paper and makes more mess, still Savita doesn’t fight back ..
Now Damodar is getting very worried as Savita is not responding .He wants to get in touch with Manav as soon as possible .

Outside Manav’s Chawl
Damodar catches Manav on the staircase .He tells him about savita’s condition and what happened .Manav asks him why he wasn’t about the incident of the wrong medicines .Damodar tells him that that particular problem was taken care of but what is worrying is savita going quiet .That only means one thing and that is that his mother is going through a very big depression …..
Damodar is seriously worried about his wife as he thinks that this time she is seriously depressed and it shows in her eyes ….
Manav tells his father that he has to go to the police stataion to help Madhuri and soon after that he is going to come to see his mother .He will beg her for forgiveness by touching her feet and hooefully everything will be allright …

Police Station
Madhuri and Archana are in the station .Manav also comes in .The senior inspector wants Madhuri to go in a room for questioning …..
Manav also wants to go but him and Archaan are stopped ..Madhuri tells hi mnot to worry and she goes in .
The senior inspector asks Madhuri about Dharmesh’s where abouts ..Madhuri tells the truth that she has no idea as Dharmesh did not tell ehr before going ..The inspector asks her to immediately inform them as soon as he calls …Madhuri agrees immediately …

Outside Police station
Manav tells Archana that he has to go and see his mother as she is not feeling well and took wrong medicines and is also doing strange things …
Archu gets worried and she also wants to go but manav stops her .He doesn’t want her to go because if she goes then his mother will start getting angry again and he just wants to go , apologise and finish this matter once and for all……
He leaves to go see his mother ….
Archana apologises to Madhuri for all the trouble she went though just now .Madhuri tells Archana about being pregnant .Archu is ver y happy for Madhuri ….
Madhuri tells her that now she doesn’t need anyone and can live her life onl yfor these two children …..

Satish’s house
Bhavna and Dharmesh’s mother are talking . Bhavna is angry why she was not told about this whole Dharmesh fiasco . She is now worried what else these guys are hiding from her .Dharmesh’s mother wants to see Satish ….
he comes in and she asks him about Dharmesh’s whereabouts ..He is just no where to eb found since this whole secret about his second marriage was open …..She is worried about her son .
Satish tells her that even he needs to see Dharmesh as he has dissolved the partnership and also tells her that he has complained in police about him being missing . A soon as he finds out he will tell her .
Dharmesh’s mother leaves and Bhavna consloes her that everything will be all right ….
As soon as she leaves she asks Satish why he is not listening to her .She says that she wants a grandson who would be the reason for her to live .This time she is very serious and forcing her son to listen to him .
satish tells her that at this point a child is not their priority but their career is ….
Bhavna looks terribly frustrated to hear this ….
She firmly satish that she wants a Grandson now …Period …
Satsi is feelign depressed because he knows that her wish can never come true ..

Deshmukh house
Savita tells Damodar that she is feeling sleepy and takes the pillow to go in the room . damodar is surprised that she wants to go at 8 ‘ o clock only and tells her to eat somethign first .But she refuses and tells him to stop bugging her ….
Manav comes in the house …
Savita sees him and she just stands there looking very very depressed …
Manav : Aie , look your son is here …asking for forgiveness …How could I say that you don’t love me ? I was wrong , so wrong ..I know you are angry with me but I also know that you love me a lot .You will forgive me , won’t you Aie …he smiles at her lovingly ….
Savita :You are lying .You have not felt anything for me …just because I am sick yo uare here only to show that you care …once your duty of visiting me is over , yo uwill go back to your house again ….
Manav : Why are you saying this .???
Savita : What to do my son ..This mother of yours does not use her head or her heart ..She just had this confidence that you belonged to me only but no , I was wrong .With time everything has changed …Blood relations also have changed …..
Manav : Tears in his eyes is looking very worried now .
savita : Your relation and my relation is now shallow .Someone else has taken my place in your life …..Even if I try I cannot get that place back now ..
Manav : No one can take the place of a mother in a son’s life …..
Savita : These are just empty words beta .. you are right , I don’t love yo u because you also don’t love me like before …..
Manav : I am your manav
savita : My Manav is not my manav any more .Your love is fake …
Manav : Please don’t say that ..It is not true ..
Savita turns : If it is not true, then prove it ….Leave Archana and live with me from now on ……
If you can do this then fine and if you cannot do this then I don’t want your fake concern …..
Damodar and Manav are standing shocked , not knowing what to do ….
Savita gets even more depressed ….: Go son go …go to your wife … You can leave you mother but you cannot leave your wife …
Manav is desperate and looking with pleading eyes filled with tears but he doesn’t know what to say to his mother …
Savita : You are right manav , why would you want to be with your mother …she is an old woman with not that many days left ..Today I am here but not for long …..
Manav : Please don’t say that ……
Savita : She is your life partner for many janams …go and listen to me ..Give this love of yours to her only …..I don’t want your love .I am alone and can live like this only ..I don’t need anyone ..
Damodar : What are you saying savita ?
Savita screams at him : Yo ualso go …I don’t need anyone , I can live alone …I am used to it …

Manav’s chawl :
Archana is cooking and mnav comes in ..He is looking very very depressed .Archu sees him and she wants to know why he is so depressed.
Manav looks at her and hugs her tightly …..
Archu wants to know what happened at his mother’s house ..Manav tells her that his worst fears have come true. tha this mother has not forgiven him , he wipes tears from his eye .
Manav : I know the truth now .My mother doesn’t love me ..She doesn’t need me anymore …She is very serious about this .
Archana : This can never be …..She is just saying this .This is your misunderstanding ..
Manav : There is no room for misunderstandings now .She told me that my love is fake , my respect for her is fake ….She has put up a condition on me to prove her wrong ……
She told me that if I really love ehr then I should leave you and live with her ….
Archana is standing there shocked …

Precap : At the karanjkar house , Sulochna , Varsha and vaishali are waiting for Archana .Archana coems in but she brings Madhuri along as well..Everyone is shocked to see Madhuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy