Friday, April 1, 2011

Chaand Chhupa Baadal Mein 1st April 2011 Written Update

It begins with NT dadi entering Viren's room with them that dhoop thingy (dunno what they are exactly called.) she looks at the upset viren but then ignores him, Viren takes some Aarti from the plate (I'll just call it aarti...a lot easier [LOL]) dadi was about to leave the room just when Viren calls out to her and says "I'm sorry dadi, please forgive me." Nt says "for how many things are you going to apologise for? And how many times do I have to forgive you for your mistakes? What will happen if you apologise to me and me forgiving you? It's not going to change the past. Will my daughter forget all the pain you gave her? Why should I forgive you?" Viren says "dadi for Nivi and my futures sake. For the sake of the happiness that I want to give to nivi, i can't change the past but i can change my future. Believe me dadi...I promise you." Nt says "I don't trust you and neither will i be able to. I can't do anything for you." Dadi leaves the room leaving Viren upset. Nivi in the kitchen, NT dadi arrives with the aarti, nivi takes some. Nt dadi says "may god hear your prayers and I hope he gives you what you deserve." NT dadi leaves, Nivi is in thoughts.

Viren quickly runs to the mandir and prays to god "God, this is my first meeting with you and you're probably thinking that I'm asking you for something on our first meeting. But you can see how hard I'm trying to win my love and win her family's heart. But I fail each time, and it should be your responsibility to help me out because when I made mistakes you weren't there to stop me. Now that I am trying to fix everything, you can't just sit and watch. And I've heard that it may be late but god hears all prayers. So please god, don't take so long to hear my prayers that my future ends up in darkness, please."Viren hears NT heading towards the mandir, he quickly hides behind the door. LOL (Oh C'mon Viren, don't you want to show anyone that you were having a little discussion with god? Btw this was a very cute scene Embarrassed) Nt dadi sees that the diya is out, so she decides to light it. Viren shides behind some tins, Nt dadi leaves the room without noticing Viren. Viren comes out and says "this is not right god...you got me busy talking and then you sent dadi into the room. LOL this is wrong." Viren gets an idea "boss, dadi doesn't like darkness in this room and the diya too keeps going out because of the breeze, I have an idea...should i try it? Wink" Viren decorates the mandir with them lights (gosh i forgot what they were called...it's them rope waali lights.) "Beautiful, wow viren sood you've solved the whole problem. Sorry god you know that I am a little selfish here but what to do? Love is a thing that can make one forget even god, but you don't worry we have just become friends, I won't forget you and you don't either." Viren leaves the mandir.

Nivi comes to Viren's room with his food, but doesn't find him there. She calls out to me just when Viren enters the room. "Yeah? Wow, the smell is irresistible, something special?" Nivi keeps the plate down "it's your food, yash will have it outside. Where were you when i came in this room? Were you out somewhere?" Viren says "Nope, have you forgotten, dadi has asked me not to go past that door." Yahs arrives and begins to look something for his notes. Nivi says "what are you looking for now?" Yash says "I can't find my notes, i kept them carefully here somewhere but now i can't find them." Nivi says "find them, don't worry." Nivi begins to help him find his notes, both have a little argument where Nivi is scolding Yash continuously ROFL Viren is enjoying watching all this.

Nt comes calling out to yash and says "you hung those lights in the room right? They look so beautiful." Viren thanks god, yash is all confused ROFL "Nivi go and check." Yash says "I didn't do anything." NT is confused; Nivi and NT notice Viren smiling. "So you did that." Viren nods with a smile. "I knew you would never change. It's in your blood. No matter how much a person tries to change but they can't. Did i not tell you to not to leave the room? You don't care about anyone or their emotions yet you talk about love and forgiveness...you can't change." NT dadi leaves, Viren is upset. Yash calls out to dadi saying "jiju didn't do anything." NivRen exchange looks; viren goes back inside all upset. Nt dadi turns the lights off in the mandir, yash enters calling out to dadi. Dadi says "I don't want to hear a word...just go."

Viren standing by the window has flashbacks of all the bad things he's done with nivi, just when he begins to get a terrible headache. (Oh god, please don't tell me viren has some internal injury...I can't see viren in pain Cry) Nivi in her room is unable to sleep; she is concerned for viren "He hasn't opened the door since evening. God knows if he has eaten something or not...has he taken his medications yet?" Viren is looking for his medication but is unable to find them; he has a splitting headache Cry Viren was about to leave the room because his tablets were out on the table but he remembers NT's words about not leaving the room. The pain is unbearable for him, he lies on the bed. Nivi decides to check on Viren, she finds him in a really bad state. Nivi rushes to him "Viren what happened? Did you take your medications?" Nivi sees that he hasn't touched his food. NT dadi rushes to the room hearing Nivi's voice. Nivi says "Viren doesn't seem okay. See he hasn't eaten anything and neither has he taken his medications." Nt says "no one stopped him from eating, his food is here and so are his medications. If he didn't eat then what's our fault?" Viren in pain is calling out to dadi. Nivi rushes to check his medications in the wardrobe but doens't find them. Nivi says "his medications aren't there. I think i kept them outside." NT says "so? It's not far for him..he could've gone to get them." (NT dadi why are you being so heartless? You're the one that told him not to go past the door.) Nivi looks for the medications; Viren in pain calls out to dadi and says "I didn't cross the line dadi." Nt dadi is shocked as she watches viren cry in pain. NT rushes to him and says "Viren, open your eyes." Nivi brings the medications. Nt says "get water atleast, he can't have it like this." nivi rushes to get water. "Gosh this boy is really crazy. NIVI GET THE WATER FAST!" Nivi rushes with the water, Nt dadi really concerned for him tries to bring him in conscious. She gives him his medications. Viren continuously repeats about him not crossing the line. Nivi looks on at Dadi who seems to be getting affected by viren's words. "Dadi I did bad with nivi, but it won't happen again." Viren dozes off to sleep. Nt says "he hasn't eaten anything right? Feed him something." Nt leaves the room, Nivi looks at Viren.

Nt dadi comes to her room and thinks about Viren. "but i didn't tell him to not to leave the room if it's for medications. Did he do this on purpose? Just to win over my heart. He knows that i won't be able to see him in this condition and forgive him. but he wouldn't do this just to seek my forgiveness...what if something had happened to him?" Nivi sits besides Viren and watches him sleep. Viren grabs her hand as she was trying to put blanket over him. Nivi removes her hand; virne in sleep says "don't leave me niveditha." Nivi watches Viren.

No Precap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy