Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Choti Bahu Season 2 16th March 2011 Written Update

TODAY AS NIHA AND HEENA SENT A MESSAGE SAYING THEY R UNABLE TO DO THE UPDATE AS BOTH R BUSY CHOTI BAHU....... SAVARE KE RANG RACHI TODAY IT WAS A ROMANTIC AND ENJOYABLE EPISODE WITH RADHIKA AND DEV ITS MORE A WATCHING EPISODE AND ONLY ONE SCENE OF PUROHIT BHAVAN. GHAT SCENE Dev at ghat waiting (and teri har Jhalak instrumental playing in the BG) for Radhika and is disappointed thinking this is the fourth boat from Rawal and I cant find her anywhere maybe she came before me with disappointment now where will I search her. PUROHIT BHAVAN Padma to BB what happened and then Daima and one servant comes saying yes BB and then BB starts off saying the match which came for Rohan was spoilt by Dev the Pandit is telling me that the girl was scared and angry Daima says I think there is some misunderstanding Dev cant do like this BB angryily why cant he do after all he is a servant of this houseAngry we give him so much respect and love and he is ding like this both Daima and Padma r thoughtful and Daima again says my mind is not accepting this Dev is so nice and has Sanskaar he cant even think of such action BB with anger dont argue with me this does not prove anything and Dev talked to that girl in this house when she came.Daima but that day Dev went to Nandagoan on that day early in the morning and asks the 2nd DIL to confirm and BB sits with her hands on her head.Padma says yes this must be the prank of Rohan he is still childish how can we think of marriage for such a boy and goes saying I will get some tea for u ,Daima is relieved and both of them leave. BB to herself (Misti for u) I have to get u married to an innocent girl other wise all my hardwork of all these days will be wasted PRECAP DEV AND RADHIKA WALKING together and Dev says listen Radhika yes Dev with a smile I will wait for u tommorrow at the ghat .Radhika does not say anything thing and both of them look into each others eyes (ankho hi ankho me ishara ho gaya) their eyes talk and suddenly Dev smiles knowing she will come but they not speak and Radhika goes ahead and starts thinking what has happened to me why I could not say anything could not refuse himBig smileDay Dreaming (well dear how can u refuse ur KKWinkBig smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy